Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Strike Force Gets Villainous with Three New Characters - MMORPG.com

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMarvel Strike Force Gets Villainous with Three New Characters - MMORPG.com

Last week, we spent some time going over Storm, the latest addition to the Marvel Strike Force roster, but there are even more new characters on deck and they’re likely all villains, something MSF desperately needs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Venom is awesome, Im a nostalgia nerd so anything from Spiderman comics circa 1985-1995. Spiderman seemed to always have the best villains of any comic, Still hoping Hobgoblin could sneak his way in at some point. I haven't touched this in awhile but i feel like checking it out now.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

thunderC said:

Venom is awesome, Im a nostalgia nerd so anything from Spiderman comics circa 1985-1995. Spiderman seemed to always have the best villains of any comic, Still hoping Hobgoblin could sneak his way in at some point. I haven't touched this in awhile but i feel like checking it out now.

Spidey definitely has the best rogues gallery, for sure. I'm excited for Venom, but I hope he's not a controller.
    JeffSpicoli
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

thunderC said:

Bam!

https://www.facebook.com/MarvelStrikeForce/videos/294791181250517/?t=19