Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online Korean version is closing

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,281
Story today in MassivelyOP saying the last remaining Korean servers are being shut down. 

This bodes ill for the upcoming NA Steam launch this fall.

https://massivelyop.com/2018/09/19/bless-onlines-last-remaining-korean-servers-are-shutting-down/

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,883

Shocking ..... ... .. .
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 5,943
    This in game video reveals some of the problems.

Gyva02

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,533
    Neowiz posted a producer's letter stating how the Steam version in NA/EU is the sole focus... for years to come. 

Hmmm
  • VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 5,838
    DMKano said:
    Neowiz posted a producer's letter stating how the Steam version in NA/EU is the sole focus... for years to come.
    I think you misread. It's their sole focus now to make it successful for years to come, but there's no promise that they wouldn't spend next week on making a different game successful for years to come.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 12,051
    The problem with this is gamers will step back from genuine new MMOs coming out after having their fingers burnt by Bless.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    A year from now Neowiz will release a statement on how the console version is the sole focus... for years to

...THERE, it's over.
    ScotKyleran
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯