Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone recommend a good MMO / MMORPG for iOS tablet.

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
Doesn't have to be great,  or life changing. 

I'm going on vacation soon and will be leaving the gaming laptop behind.

Will have my iPad Air 2 so would like to have something to mess around with on the trip. 

Thanks in advance. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Elder Scrolls Legends is kind of fun on iPad. :smile:
    It's like a hybrid of Elder Scrolls and Magic the Gathering.
    Once they even gave a special free wolf mount for Elder Scrolls Online through Elder Scrolls Legends.
    Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I found the Lineage 2 mobile version pretty engaging.  I haven't played it in awhile as I'm in front of computers most of the time and so don't do much mobile.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lineage-2-revolution/id1259014919

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Take a fishing rod ..
    Octagon7711
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    With most AAA studios now chasing the mobile market I guess I'll have a plethora of MMOs to try in the near future.

Guess I can use the gaming laptop as a doorstop or decorative plant stand.

;)

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    I've heard really good things about Oldschool Runescape. Apparently it's the best MMO experience on mobile.

Kindgom Rush is not a MMO, but my favourite mobile game ever - it's tower defence with lots of pop culture references.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I play Stardew Valley on iPad in hopes it'll get multiplayer
    laxie said:
    I've heard really good things about Oldschool Runescape. Apparently it's the best MMO experience on mobile.

Kindgom Rush is not a MMO, but my favourite mobile game ever - it's tower defence with lots of pop culture references.
    I have seriously considered giving it a try.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited December 2018
    Kyleran said:
    laxie said:

I have seriously considered giving it a try.

Runescape is a good game .. once you get past  the learning curve and UI ...

Relaxing game also .....with some very cool quest lines and crafting
    Kyleran
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Anything for Fire Tablet?  I just got one and need to figure out if anything fun to play.  Not really looked at the store there yet but plan to eventually.

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I play Order and Chaos 2 for the 3rd person style MMORPG. Pretty WoW like. The best I have found, but that's not saying much on mobile. Playing a Reptile Man Demon knight or whatever they are is rewarding :)
    Kyleran
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    You know what my recommendation would be.
    Kyleran

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

You know what my recommendation would be.
    Yeah but realize if player skill actually matters I don't really have any so its doubtful I would fare well in it.

I only thrived in EVE by flying ships that required little skill, though I was quite adroit at evasion and running, mostly perfected from painful experiences.

Phaserlight

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    My Time at Portia might fit, won't hurt to check it out.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA