Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are bots a big problem for noobs?

UltimateWUltimateW Member Posts: 3

Questions:

1. Are bots a problem for new players, harvesting credits in noob areas ?

2. Is ganking players still an big issue?

3. how does the point system work for pvp ? (if you want to play towards PvE)

4. Are Euro (Teon) for Europeans only or can others join aswell ? (Like wise US/KR servers?).

Ups and downs ? couple of guys looking for a new game, done D2, AO, SWG, EQ2, PS and probably a few others...

Best Regards
[cell28]UltimateW
[Storm]Joliie

Comments

• spookytoothspookytooth Member Posts: 508

1. Bots and farmers wont be a prob for you starting out unless you start on Toen (the new server). Teon is absolutely saturated with farmers in low level areas. On other servers its mostly in the high level areas that the farmers now dwell.

2. Opinions vary but I'll say that ganking is mostly on high population servers, like Bartz or Teon. On Hindemith you might not get ganked as much...whos there to gank you? nonones there anyway ::::31::
    (Hindmith is the redheaded stepchild of L2)

3. Point system? Well theres a pvp and pk counter on your character screen that only you can see....if thats what you mean.

4. Anyone can join any server. If your in Europe I'd recommend you get in on Teon. Good sized population and you wont have to be a terribly high level to participate in seiges and whatnot.

oh btw the game is terrible
    the graphics are the best part and the rest is junk.
    and if you cant stand being randomly pked by higher level players then you may as well not even show up to the dance.

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

Originally posted by UltimateW
    Questions:
    1. Are bots a problem for new players, harvesting credits in noob areas ?
    2. Is ganking players still an big issue?
    3. how does the point system work for pvp ? (if you want to play towards PvE)
    4. Are Euro (Teon) for Europeans only or can others join aswell ? (Like wise US/KR servers?).
    Ups and downs ? couple of guys looking for a new game, done D2, AO, SWG, EQ2, PS and probably a few others...

as in Joliie in AO?

this is Xzeep :)

1. Bots aren't a problem at all on Bartz. Thats where i play. Just whack the bot a few times and they usually log out.
    2. Not much of a problem for me, i just came back L2 last week and i haven't been ganked.
    3. Just shows pvp scores.
    4. Teon server is in the US but the Siege times for castles is in Euro time.

• UltimateWUltimateW Member Posts: 3

Thanks for the aswers (read them a while ago, just forgot to reply ;))

Yeah, same one ::::03::

But we decided on EQ2 instead, but Iam still active in AO.

Best Regards
    [cell28]UltimateW
    [Storm]Joliie