Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Launch Trailer

2»

Comments

• WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252

Wizardry said:

To me it just looks same old,been there done that, i don't see anything here worth jumping into.

Single player rpg's now a days are too boring,walk here ,walk there,unlock this door or that path,then some creatures popup.

There looks like some nice areas to visit but the feeling of linear paths to unlock my next path seems a simple design most every game is doing.I need top at least see an open world design and then lots of choices for stuff to do.The class design with lots of choices,i already have that in games,nice they are giving the options but it is nothing new.

I need to see something different that entices me to play,otherwise,1-2 days in and i am very bored.

If everyone here sees something i don't,so be it,enjoy.

With a name like Wizardry, I would bet money your my age (35-45) and that the problem isn't the RPG isn't doing anything new, its that you're bored with gaming. You cling to find memories, but nothing new will ever reclaim that excitement.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    I don't care what the reviews say, bottom line: I am enjoying the game. Sometimes people put too much into reviews (esp. the reviews on Steam) and overthink things. Maybe the game has a niche audience, and that's okay. If you like the game, GREAT...... if not, then just move on to a game you do like.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!