Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret World Legends - Stonehenge Occult Defense Scenario - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageSecret World Legends - Stonehenge Occult Defense Scenario - MMORPG.com

Funcom and the Secret World Legends team have posted up a preview of the upcoming Stonehenge Occult Defense Scenario that will be coming to the game in the future.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I honestly forgot this was still kicking.
    Spectremuse
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Every time I tried this game all I could think was "this should have been so much better"
    mazutSpectremuseninesters
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    that really struck me as one of the dumbest things I have seen in a while
    psychosiz1Spectremuse
  • savagetofusavagetofu Member CommonPosts: 6
    Happy!
    Spectremuse
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Honestly personally I quite liked the game, but apparently there weren't any EU servers or at least that's what I think because my ping never went below 120(mostly in the 150 range) and this game kinda requires low latency and that's kinda the reason why I dropped it after I hit level 50.
    gastovski1
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Nothing will beat the feeling of entering Kingsmouth for the first time, the atmosphere, the puzzles, riddles, the investigating things without having icons giving away the location of everything...

Somebody please blatantly steal The Secret Worlds concept, and do better combat, better art/graphics, keep the creepy atmosphere of Kingsmouth and flush Secret World Legends down every toilet available.
    Spectremusefatpanda
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Great MMO except for the combat system. It has made me wonder is there demand for a top modern or horror MMO? Those are another two settings which just do not seem to do well in MMOs.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    The game is good when you turn a blind eye to the combat.
    Of course that is pretty hard when the new content is another scenario...

Btw can anyone tell me why they changed the scenario voice guide?
    The woman who voiced this in the original game just did it soooo much better..
    Scot
    Harbinger of Fools
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    Secret world legends is basically a new game check it out;)
    Spectremuse
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited September 2018
    Its a really nice game , and i think when Johnny Depp Studios lauch The Secret World TV series it will bring another great layer to its immersion and breathe some life into it ...

I really think its a perfect marriage to collaborate on TSW show ..
    Spectremuse