Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

man plz help

man can someone give me a free 10 day guest pass i bought wow but i thought i could just buy those things in shops but u need a credit card for those toimage  can one of u nice people give me a guest pass?image

Comments

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

What do you mean by when you say you "thought you could just buy them in shops and not need a credit card?" Did you thought there wouldn't be any monthly fees?? Or thought there are other payment options then credit card. If you thought there would be other ones, well there is, go buy a game card for 31 days. If you thought it didn't have monthly fees, almost all major MMORPGs do, to pay for support, servers, employees, etc.

P.S. why are you even asking for a 10 day free pass. First of all, if you bought WoW, you should of already have one. Another note, 10 day free guess pass require credit card to just register your account >.>

So to sum it all out, you pretty much thought WoW was just a retail game with no monthly fees (i think, your post doesn't have enough info), no other methods of paying, or either new that the WoW game comes with a free 10 day pass, yet your asking for one.

If all things above are true, i heard there is some game company that will give you a free 15 day pass, no registertration i dont think at all. But downside, only get to level 20, no communication at all, 10 gold max limit, no trading, no auction house, no mail.

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by viet_boy33
    What do you mean by when you say you "thought you could just buy them in shops and not need a credit card?" Did you thought there wouldn't be any monthly fees?? Or thought there are other payment options then credit card. If you thought there would be other ones, well there is, go buy a game card for 31 days. If you thought it didn't have monthly fees, almost all major MMORPGs do, to pay for support, servers, employees, etc.P.S. why are you even asking for a 10 day free pass. First of all, if you bought WoW, you should of already have one. Another note, 10 day free guess pass require credit card to just register your account >.>So to sum it all out, you pretty much thought WoW was just a retail game with no monthly fees (i think, your post doesn't have enough info), no other methods of paying, or either new that the WoW game comes with a free 10 day pass, yet your asking for one.
    If all things above are true, i heard there is some game company that will give you a free 15 day pass, no registertration i dont think at all. But downside, only get to level 20, no communication at all, 10 gold max limit, no trading, no auction house, no mail.

He's just bullshitting. He thinks that 10 day guest pass doesn't require a credit card, so he's trying to fish one out of us.

• sorry about the misleading i bought wow and i knew that their were monthly charges but i thought i could buy the gamer cards in shops. but my friend said even with a gamer card i still need credit card detaills to give to them. and u cant use your own 10day guest pass thats why.