Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOP Playing FREE to PLAY Games

124»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,540
    edited September 2018
    I used to think the term "true gamer" is meaningless till I realized some people call themselves a gamer because they have Candy Crush on their smartphone. Yeah thats where I draw the line, those are fake gamers! 
    Kyleran
    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: One Second from One Second (1997) by Paradise Lost
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro. 
    • Adopted @Kyleran as my virtual father - I put him in my signature since he worries about me all the time and this way he can keep track of me when I talk to strangers here!
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Currently Playing: Spider-Man: Turf Wars / The Division farewell tour / Grim Fandango Remastered / Aven Colony
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,067
    I used to think the term "true gamer" is meaningless till I realized some people call themselves a gamer because they have Candy Crush on their smartphone. Yeah thats where I draw the line, those are fake gamers! 

KyleranConstantineMerus
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 32,276
    edited September 2018
    DMKano said:

ConstantineMerus

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 445
    Seems this guy is a bit too dumb to realize there's a difference between a game that's merely F2P and one that has P2W cashshops or just cashshops in general [which uhh.....WoW, you know, the biggest MMO has].
  • NexeusSNexeusS Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited September 2018
    Well basically this guy wants ppl to stop playing Warframe, or Path of Exile, or any other good f2p MMO/ARPG for them.

Since this is internet and everything could happen (or see in this case), instead of telling ppl what to do, make an constructive criticism "why playing F2P games is bad for you", something like that. Make your point/statement, but never tell ppl what to do...

Even if they doing it wrong in your eyes. Behaving like this will most likely lead to bashing and negative response from the community.
    Sovrath
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 448
    We're all just a bunch of glorified button pushers!

Gut Out!
    Amathe

What, me worry?

• AmatheAmathe Member EpicPosts: 4,717
    Gutlard said:
    We're all just a bunch of glorified button pushers!

Gut Out!
    I disagree sir. I am an inglorious button pusher.
    Gutlard

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NorseGodNorseGod Member RarePosts: 1,739
    I can't afford "Free" games.
    nahilupvp
    Come home, North Man.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,568
    Free games  usually cost the most money.
    nahilupvp