Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bungie Reveals Post-Launch Content Coming to Destiny 2: Forsaken - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBungie Reveals Post-Launch Content Coming to Destiny 2: Forsaken - MMORPG.com

Once Destiny 2: Forsaken launches, Bungie has big plans for "beyond day 1". Players can expect to find information about yesterday's launch of the 2.0 update, as well as brief information about the road ahead through seasons and the annual pass.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122
    It looks like a far more ambitious amount of content than Y1 (like probably 3x the content) which basically satisfied no-one. And machine guns coming back is all I've wanted to hear. Though, I'm already looking to Y3 when Savathuun and her herald bring back the dreadnought back into the forefront and we finally get something to fight that approximates the power of the darkness.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Looking forward to this as I’m done with year one have already platinum(all trophies) and all 3 classes capped.
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    I REALLY don't understand the hype behind this. It's like Bungie screws over it fan base for a full YEAR, promises after promises and never delivers, but it seems like every time an expansion comes out, the lemmings come in droves to hype it up.

Is the community of Destiny REALLY that blind? I can't tell if it's a huge troll or if people are legit buying this thing.
    Roininfomatz

I REALLY don't understand the hype behind this. It's like Bungie screws over it fan base for a full YEAR, promises after promises and never delivers, but it seems like every time an expansion comes out, the lemmings come in droves to hype it up.

Is the community of Destiny REALLY that blind? I can't tell if it's a huge troll or if people are legit buying this thing.

If you’re not playing the game you don’t know what you’re missing. Yes at release game felt shallow but story was very nice when patches hit specially the last we had a lot more going on and actually for few months it was my main game to the point I didn’t have time to touch any other game. This expac will kill all my free time for many months I’m sure of it and it’s my only concern that it will be way to many things to do and won’t be able to play anything else at all.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

I wouldn't know, I didn't buy it until a month or so ago.  I reap all the benefits without dealing with the BS lol.  Also, it's free on PS plus this month, the base game and one DLC. 
    tomahawk1930halfmysticinfomatz
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    edited August 2018

DeadSpock said:

If you’re not playing the game you don’t know what you’re missing. Yes at release game felt shallow but story was very nice when patches hit specially the last we had a lot more going on and actually for few months it was my main game to the point I didn’t have time to touch any other game. This expac will kill all my free time for many months I’m sure of it and it’s my only concern that it will be way to many things to do and won’t be able to play anything else at all.

Except I do know what I'm missing. I purchased the original season pass. I'm missing the original promises made by them.

I believe, and history will prove this statement right, that people like you will continue to hype up anything Bungie releases for Destiny, be disappointed in it, and come to complain about it on forums, but as soon as Bungie does it YET AGAIN ( like what is happening here ), you'll forget all about everything that happened in the past in the hopes that it won't screw you over this time.

Good luck! You're blind faith is enduring!
    Roin
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

DeadSpock said:

Except I do know what I'm missing. I purchased the original season pass. I'm missing the original promises made by them.

I believe, and history will prove this statement right, that people like you will continue to hype up anything Bungie releases for Destiny, be disappointed in it, and come to complain about it on forums, but as soon as Bungie does it YET AGAIN ( like what is happening here ), you'll forget all about everything that happened in the past in the hopes that it won't screw you over this time.

Good luck! You're blind faith is enduring!

Sadly this is the gaming community as a whole now. Look at EA. Sadly we love our hobby so much, that we ignore the lies and greed. We push blame on developers for the way gaming is now. Being real though, most of the blame lies squarely on us.

I'll admit even I'm guilty of it.
    infomatzsofeenhaft

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

So much drama talk for no reason I have a big group of friends who play D2 together and have tons of fun everyday. Your glass is half empty we get it pessimism got you hard I feel pity.