Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week in BDO, the train wreck continues

deadtrackdeadtrack Member UncommonPosts: 57
edited August 2018 in Black Desert Online
One of today's posts on the BDO forums

To GM/CM: This thread is about the way Kakao treat their customers. I want visibility and open discussion on this and I appreciate you stop moving my Kakao's business model thread into Cronstone megadiscussion. 

Hah! Take a look at the megathread about cron melting. Massive vote saying "no we do not want cron melting" and Kakao gives P2W cron anyway!

So much for "we want to help our players". Help them? Then do what they want, not what you want. Clearly Kakao does not care about feedback. Obviously Kakao lies about the intention. Thank you Kakao for making this game P2W with the power of renown and cronswiping enhancement. Whales will spend to PEN. If you do not believe, go see how many whales have spent thousands upon thousands on house decor for the measly invesment bank.

Archage 2.0! Shame on you
#1mickey3333Today at 2:34 PM 
Last edited: Today at 3:12 PM

The update is now live and the value of Cash Shop items has TRIPLED along with more Pay2Win items.

Has Archeage taught us nothing, or is BDO dead anyway so there really isn't anything left to lose?
It's a real shame because games like Bless Online never had a fully functional product.  BDO was different.  It had the potential, but it was squandered.

http://youtu.be/ztH2tp4TFWE
Post edited by deadtrack on
Mikeha

Comments