Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft Shaman self roasting humor and jokes

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
edited August 2018 in World of Warcraft
1. Shamans would die in a pillow fight
2. An elemental shaman went to fight an elwynn forest squirrel...the squirrel did more damage
3. Why do I get kicked out of 100%  of all groups as a Shaman? Ion told all shamans their mechanic is to die. So I run in like leeroy jenkins and die...I'm only playing shamans as Ion told me they should be played
4. If Shamans ever get buffed, its because there will one day be a dev that finds the shaman folder in the trashbin on the 1990s computer in the basement, and will go "oh forgot Shamans existed. Someone tried deleting them. I should restore the file and do something for the 100 shamans that play them" and then Shamans get nerfed
5. Shamans ARE the joke
6. Shamans are built like antiques in a china shop, fragile and the slightest touch will destroy them.
7. Even cloth wearing mages survive better than Shamans

(source for joke #3: )

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Post edited by TheScavenger on

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    If you have any good jokes about Shamans, feel free to post yours :) Shamans are the joke of WoW, so they are the best class to make fun of :)

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    I am sorry my good sir/madam.. you seem to have gotten some salt in your passive aggresivness. 

Now let me tell you about our lord and saviour Druid.
    laxie

Tawess gaming

Tawess soapbox

This have been a good conversation

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I have an Enhancement Shaman and the kit mechanics are actually pretty fun.  Similar to Paladin but with more CD skills to weave in based on situation.  Too bad he doesn't have enough survivability to be especially effective in PvP, as he would be a blast to play if he weren't getting blown up in seconds all day.

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited August 2018
    I have an Enhancement Shaman and the kit mechanics are actually pretty fun.  Similar to Paladin but with more CD skills to weave in based on situation.  Too bad he doesn't have enough survivability to be especially effective in PvP, as he would be a blast to play if he weren't getting blown up in seconds all day.
    yeah, shamans are a ton of fun. I'm actually leveling a shaman from 1-120 as an alt. I also mained a shaman from vanilla to WOTLK and again in WoD. But, their survivability is so terrible lol.

I only really made this thread as a self roasting humor for fellow shamans. Not an actual hate post, its really a comedy one. I'm still leveling a shaman cause I find them fun.

Shamans are fun, but need some serious survivability changes and changes in general to make them better. But that is for Enhancement. I heard elemental is as bad if not worse than feral druids currently are and need a complete re-design since simple number tuning won't fix their issues.
    MadFrenchie

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,071
    I finally gave in and bought WoW. Told my best friend I'm enjoying the druid. He said playing druid is like going to McDonald's and ordering a salad. :disappointed: