Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We're Giving Away a Battle for Azeroth Digital Game Code! - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageWe're Giving Away a Battle for Azeroth Digital Game Code! - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - If you've been on the fence about purchasing World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you're in luck! We're giving away a copy of the latest expansion through Gleam. We'll be choosing the winner tomorrow afternoon, so time is short. Don't delay!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Good luck!
  • TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Good luck everyone!
  • velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    glhf
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    mehhh   pass:)

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    same, pass!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• masterlordbrujomasterlordbrujo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    GL
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003

Scorchien said:

Tokken said:

same, pass!

Thanks to both of you for letting us know. I don’t think I could get through another day without knowing about your lack of interest in the expansion.
    [Deleted User]JamesGoblinThahar

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Scorchien said:

Tokken said:

same, pass!

Thanks to both of you for letting us know. I don’t think I could get through another day without knowing about your lack of interest in the expansion.
    Well it certainly is fitting and coincides with 90% of your posts that spend needles time bashing a certain game you have no intention of playing................. Aint that rich ... your dismissed
    ConstantineMerusDiscipledOne
  • khelbonkhelbon Member UncommonPosts: 124
    And here comes the flood of peeps who never came here before and never will again just to win a prize!
    mrputts
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Torval said:
    khelbon said:
    And here comes the flood of peeps who never came here before and never will again just to win a prize!
    Some people do return. That's a big point in these campaigns right? It promotes the site and gives some swag to the community as gratitude. Pretty cool.
    This.

Plus some people forget about the site, had been a member before, never posted and come back for the giveaway that they saw someone promoting on reddit or something. 

Wouldn't mind having more posters on the site if they do stick around. 
    [Deleted User]
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

khelbon said:

@least it is a fair contest and not just a "Grab a Code" and run!
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Torval said:
    khelbon said:
    Some people do return. That's a big point in these campaigns right? It promotes the site and gives some swag to the community as gratitude. Pretty cool.
    This.

Plus some people forget about the site, had been a member before, never posted and come back for the giveaway that they saw someone promoting on reddit or something. 

Wouldn't mind having more posters on the site if they do stick around. 
    So long as they stay off my lawn. ;)
    Panther2103[Deleted User]

• crosscountrycrosscountry Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Go Luck!
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Best of luck to everyone & congrats to that 1 lucky person.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Would love this code. Thank you regardless if I win or not.
    [Deleted User]
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    edited August 2018
    Good Luck People  =)  would be nice Does this come with a free month subscription ?
    [Deleted User]
  • wildarms2wildarms2 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Congrats to the winners

moo all

• KapwnKapwn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Good Luck! But I hope it's me :D
  • OmiragOmirag Member UncommonPosts: 276
    too many buttons

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    edited August 2018
    What is Gleam?  Not sure I want to trust another unfamiliar website with any info.   Anyone else have any experience with this website? 

I am actually playing Legion at the moment, but finding out that Blizzard crippled this expansion for their new one.  That is the first time they have done that.
  • NarmorNarmor Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Thanks a lot!
  • AbhorerAbhorer Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Good luck to everyone, including me.
  • CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    I managed all 7 entry options.. Fingers crossed but I find it will require too much grinding not having much rep right now.. We'll see.. Love the new races, so cool though and i like some of the ideas and mechanics being added. :)
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Ozmodan said:
    What is Gleam?  Not sure I want to trust another unfamiliar website with any info.   Anyone else have any experience with this website? 

I am actually playing Legion at the moment, but finding out that Blizzard crippled this expansion for their new one.  That is the first time they have done that.
    I had never heard of it before - but it seems like an easy way for them to get people to follow them on social media