Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doom Eternal

AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,273
edited August 13 in General Gaming
Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,263
    Looks great, yet it's not DOOM.

DOOM 3 was the last DOOM game. Bethesda makes very fun FPS games with DOOM graphics and IP but they disappoint me everytime.

That being said, i probably buy this one too. Even good FPS games are rarity these days.
    Asheram
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,273
    So its looking like there is going to be some type of pvp in this game, maybe like Dark Souls invasions?

• ShaighShaigh Member RarePosts: 1,856
    I'm happy about them putting focus on the singleplayer campaign, I really enjoyed doom (2016) with its run and gun gameplay.
    Asheram
    The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • techblogger911techblogger911 Member CommonPosts: 18
    So true Doom 2016 was actually really good!!
    Asheram
  • Chuckyn0sChuckyn0s Member CommonPosts: 6
    That looks sick. I've been a fan of doom since I was younger and I used to play it on my pc. Doom and Duke nukem 3d were my favorite.
    Asheram
  • PhryPhry Member EpicPosts: 10,008
    From what i've seen so far it looks like a decent enough game, even thinking of picking up a copy of it myself  :)
    Asheram
  • MisterZebubMisterZebub Member EpicPosts: 2,889
    deniter said:
    Looks great, yet it's not DOOM.

DOOM 3 was the last DOOM game. Bethesda makes very fun FPS games with DOOM graphics and IP but they disappoint me everytime.

That being said, i probably buy this one too. Even good FPS games are rarity these days.
    I know that feeling. It does look like they are at least trying to evolve the game with new combat features. Which seems pretty cool to me, as furious, in your face combat is what Doom has always meant to me. Wading through rivers of enemy entrails and oceans of blood, not skulking around in the dark poking around in cupboards with a damned flashlight, waiting for the next jump scare.
    Asheram

"I tell ya, I remember a time when I was about... I was little, I don't know... 4, 5 something like that. We had this old dog that had a litter of puppies. And I walked in the bathroom one day and my Mother was standing there, kneeling down... Dog had a litter of about 8, and my Mother was bending over killing each one of these little puppies in the bathtub. I remember I said 'why!?'... She said I'm just killing what I can't take care of...

Then my momma said to me, she looked at me and she said 'I wish I could do that to you'. - Maybe she, maybe she shoulda. ”