Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5000 posts and almost seven years later

1235»

Comments

• GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 5,657
    Scot said:
    Gorwe said:
    Regardless, it's time to continue my (MMO) journey. I've still to finish Blade and Soul and could also try EQ 2 or ES:O(always was a fan of Daggerfall Covenant pirate / smuggler story even though the game's kinda strange imo) again. Maybe I even give Grim Dawn a millionth chance, though I don't think I'll "get" it. And we'll see what else crops up.
    Going back repeatedly to see if you now like a game boggles my mind. Wait until the game has a proper launch, try it then and if you don't like it you never will.

I would recommend ESO, but had a good bash in EQ2 back in the day.
    Perhaps you are right. I just never understood what's so "god damn sexy" about GD. Yeah, a lot of possibilities, but everything feels the same. It just doesn't have that ooomph factor. Maybe it does later, but then you just wade through enemies and you understand how pathetic it is. It just feels like a mental exercise to me - not really fun(it's not that those are boring, it's that you've to click million times and the feedback is rather poor imo).