Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Euphonia's Challenge: Treasure of the Crystal Cove Event Returns - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageEuphonia's Challenge: Treasure of the Crystal Cove Event Returns - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORPG.com

Dungeons & Dragons Online News - Dungeons & Dragons Online players with a pirate-y bent may want to check in to see the Euphoria's Challenge: Treasure of the Crystal Cove now that it has made its return to the game. To guide them along the way, the DDO site has a handy guide that helps players along the way through a series of quests and activities and about what types of items they can find and / or purchase including a stylish pirate chapeau.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Dam , this just keeps chuggin along at a nice pace with content , Im gonna jump back in to check some of it out , Always fun
    GP323
  • PriddypwnyPriddypwny Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I thought they shut this game down awhile back lol, im confused
    GP323
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Good game just an aged engine, graphics and UI. I say that shouldn't bother me but sometimes it just does.
    [Deleted User]Scot
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    costs way too much to get into this game, was always the issue
    nickel and dime
    GP323
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    edited August 2018

Good game just an aged engine, graphics and UI. I say that shouldn't bother me but sometimes it just does.

Same here, I talk a lot about gameplay before graphics, loved DDO when I played it...but now?
    Post edited by Scot on
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130

Myrdynn said:

costs way too much to get into this game, was always the issue

nickel and dime

How so? I pay the $15 subscription but the vast amount of people that play pay nothing at all. I don't feel any pressure to pay anything additional over the subscription. I've never once needed to buy any reincarnation items, and have so much of a surplus without even trying I never will. Until the new racial reincarnation is the only time I had to farm for mats for that specific type of reincarnation. But each life I focused on the dungeons that gave them and after five racial reincarnations I have enough to do make it through at least six reincarnations, but probably more.

Spending money makes for a more speedy leveling, not a more powerful character. The only thing I bought in the store in the last three years was one blank trinket slot thing for crafting that cost 150 turbine points. I get 500 a month with my subscription.
    GP323