Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XBox One Gold Members Can Play Starting Today - Armored Warfare - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageXBox One Gold Members Can Play Starting Today - Armored Warfare - MMORPG.com

Armored Warfare News - Armored Warfare is now available as a free download for XBox One Gold Members. Players who start playing via the XBox program can also check out starter bundles that include exclusive items including the LAV-150 90 Exterminator Premium Vehicle and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BenjiGarrettBenjiGarrett Member CommonPosts: 39
    Finally good news for gold subscribers, I gonna check this game after long time playing Pc version.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I've never actually played this, is this any better than World of Tanks? I know on the PS4 the release was really lackluster and didn't bring too many players in, and the PC version I've heard has been dying for a while. I will definitely give it a shot, but if it isn't better than WOT than there's no real point.
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370

I've never actually played this, is this any better than World of Tanks? I know on the PS4 the release was really lackluster and didn't bring too many players in, and the PC version I've heard has been dying for a while. I will definitely give it a shot, but if it isn't better than WOT than there's no real point.

I played and quit the PC version twice. Each time I quit it was because the developers were changing the game farther from what it started as. It was like they didn't know what they were doing or they didn't believe in the game they started out making. By the time I quit for good the player-base was getting so low that I'm surprised the game hasn't been shut down.
    I guess that either their expansion to consoles worked out or the whales are keeping it alive.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• evolgrinzevolgrinz Member UncommonPosts: 151
    The game was good, it could have been a good competitor for World of Tanks and War Thunder, but then the devs got greedy. Now they are just trying to milk every last drop out of the game.
    Such a shame really.
    Blaze_RockerBenjiGarrett
  • AwakenWarriorAwakenWarrior Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Where is my gamepad? I want to try to play AW on Xbox. It looks good. Did someone play?