Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My.com Announces Revelation Online is Heading to Steam - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMy.com Announces Revelation Online is Heading to Steam - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

Revelation Online News - My.com has announced that Revelation Online will "soon be joining stablemates Skyforge and Armored Warfare on Steam". There is no firm date for the move, but the move is being made to leverage the "vast community and features" found on Steam.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Yeah there are a lot of whales in steam i assure you,
    Scotdoomex
  • mallettjtmallettjt Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I foolishly bought a founders pack ( the last founders I bought) only to find out it’s bound to a single character. I refuse to touch this game until it makes founders acc wide.
    Signex
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    I guess this means it's failing, if it's going to steam... last gasp of hope for the game?
    Sabrac

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited August 2018
    I quite enjoyed this game tbh. The combat and momentum are excellent. It's very Asian style, so seems a bit weird on that front if you aren't used to it and the translations are pretty terrible.

Of all the Asian MMOs I've played, this was one the best (FFXIV being the best). Endgame is similar to TERA, which is basically running dungeons and things like that. You have a very handy interface list of all the things you can do each day. The questing and other PvE content is far better than TERA though.

Cash shop is very present in this game, so if you're going to try it make sure you're prepared to ignore all the things pointing you towards the shop.
    Mikeha
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Honestly surprised this piece of junk is still alive and kicking.
    EnjuGD
    I like to complain about games.
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Heading to Steam so it can die there as well. Just a cash grab from the Steam die hards, they will soon drop this turd.
  • Hysterical2Hysterical2 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I quite enjoyed this game tbh. The combat and momentum are excellent. It's very Asian style, so seems a bit weird on that front if you aren't used to it and the translations are pretty terrible.

Of all the Asian MMOs I've played, this was one the best (FFXIV being the best). Endgame is similar to TERA, which is basically running dungeons and things like that. You have a very handy interface list of all the things you can do each day. The questing and other PvE content is far better than TERA though.

Cash shop is very present in this game, so if you're going to try it make sure you're prepared to ignore all the things pointing you towards the shop.

generally agree that this was a huge missed opportunity. there's a fun game under all the cash shop and just... painfully bad localization.

With more work to strip out some of these "features" and really westernise it well it could've been a decent title. but hey AIon 2 is bound to have wings right? :D
  • RobWhiteRobWhite Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Going on Steam can increase the player base. For some people it's more convenient to use this platform for all their games.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    This game was just terrible from what I remember....I dont know if Steam can even keep this alive, its that bad.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited August 2018
    MY.Com sounds like one of those stupid DNA company's that test your salivia for 100 bucks and tell you that you are .006 % Mongolian.
    Post edited by JeffSpicoli on
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I really hated this game. It wasn't fun in the slightest for me. Plus if I'm remembering correctly it had auto pathing for every objective.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    All I can say is people best forget this game. at low lvl things can still be balance and quite fun,but at high level equipment can only be crafted only after you collect dungeon drop and dungeon entry is limited per week basis you literary need to wait months to upgrade all your equipment. and if you want to be op you have to farm in pvp areas for gem in an area. combat will become super unbalanced I mean a tank can 1 shot another tank at the same level and same gear. absolutely no point in playing it especially in a pvp games if all you have to do is drop the first attack and win or lose horribly with 1 shot doesn't matter what class you play. I also have to mention the horrible fps.
  • RobWhiteRobWhite Member UncommonPosts: 26

All I can say is people best forget this game. at low lvl things can still be balance and quite fun,but at high level equipment can only be crafted only after you collect dungeon drop and dungeon entry is limited per week basis you literary need to wait months to upgrade all your equipment. and if you want to be op you have to farm in pvp areas for gem in an area. combat will become super unbalanced I mean a tank can 1 shot another tank at the same level and same gear. absolutely no point in playing it especially in a pvp games if all you have to do is drop the first attack and win or lose horribly with 1 shot doesn't matter what class you play. I also have to mention the horrible fps.

I get my equipment with my friends easily , every MMO will be boring if you are playing it alone and grinding all day long. Pick a gunner in Pvp or another range class and problem is solved.
    For me Revelation is fun game with plenly activities and nice graphics.
    vegetableoildoomexBenjiGarrett