Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta 1 Announced For Today

rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

Folks,
It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to announce that Camelot Unchained has moved from one stage of development to another. And fortunately, tonight I get to say just that, and I will keep things fairly short and sweet.

Camelot Unchained’s Beta 1 Begins on Tuesday, July 31st

Countdown clock here -https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180731T12&p0=263&font=cursive&csz=1

Tomorrow we will livestream before the Beta 1 begins, but here are some things you might want to do before then.

As usual, we thank you for your patience and support to date, and for the patience and support still to come. Over the remainder of the development process we both seek and need your help to get us through Beta 1.

https://old.reddit.com/r/CamelotUnchained/comments/93abop/confirmed_beta_on_tuesday_july_31st/

JamesGoblintweedledumb99MadFrenchie

Comments

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Can't wait!
    This game has a lot of promise.
    I'm eagerly expecting unpolished but interesting gameplay.

JamesGoblintweedledumb99

..Cake..

• tweedledumb99tweedledumb99 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    sgel said:
    Can't wait!
    This game has a lot of promise.
    I'm eagerly expecting unpolished but interesting gameplay.

Cautious, realistic optimism about an unreleased crowdfunded mmo? 

That's awesome, though this, of course, means scientists will want to study you.
    JamesGoblinKyleransgel
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    It's been a long time coming, understandable why some are excited.

Hope they all enjoy it, otherwise I won't have anything to look forward in 2020.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon