Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoot me with...

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
Games  ! 8-)

I need games !

What do people play these days ?
Where are all the people at now ? 

Am i missing out on something ?

Current i see these games on hype

- Wow new exp soon "Should i start again ? Im not realy hyped but wont throw it away completly."
- No man sky patch next " but is it worth it or is it a kiddo minecraft game just in space"
- Rend beta " but its not a mmorpg and it looks wierd to me..also i dislike the pre placed building stations..Its not free to build
   everywhere
- Monster hunter " looks great"

What should i jump in to ?

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I liked divinity 2: original sin
    Hyperpsycrow
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    No Man's Sky is under $30 on all platforms right now, and most recent reviews of the game on Steam are quite positive. 

Monster Hunter World is fantastic. I'm taking a break until Behemoth due to getting a bit burned out, but it took almost 600 hours to get there.

If you want to check out WoW again, wait for the expansion to go on sale, which will probably happen around the holidays. You'll spend less money, and in that time Blizzard will undoubtedly fix bugs, smooth out game play hiccups, and add content. 

Rend isn't my kind of game, so I won't comment on it. 
    Hyperpsycrow

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
    No Man's Sky is under $30 on all platforms right now, and most recent reviews of the game on Steam are quite positive. 

Monster Hunter World is fantastic. I'm taking a break until Behemoth due to getting a bit burned out, but it took almost 600 hours to get there.

If you want to check out WoW again, wait for the expansion to go on sale, which will probably happen around the holidays. You'll spend less money, and in that time Blizzard will undoubtedly fix bugs, smooth out game play hiccups, and add content. 

But monster hunter havent been released yet so how can u have 600 h in it ?

hmm i did play years of wow vanilla but the latest exp just ruined it completly..so i hope blizzard redeem them self in any given exp soon. but i will take ur note with the discount price.

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

But monster hunter havent been released yet so how can u have 600 h in it ?

hmm i did play years of wow vanilla but the latest exp just ruined it completly..so i hope blizzard redeem them self in any given exp soon. but i will take ur note with the discount price.

It's been out on consoles since March...
    Hyperpsycrow

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic