Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - Ready, Set, Mine - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - Ready, Set, Mine - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Star Citizen Around the Verse is now out and available that features "scramble races, marauding miners and a Ship Shape pipeline report in this week's update" along with some small improvements to the UI Arena Commander.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586
    Together with the roadmap updated on CIG official site giving information about 3.3 to 3.6 next patch. All of them covering most expected core tech implementation with OCS and Bind culling, not counting a planet and moons added in 3.3 by end of September. CIG keep providing solid roadmap with uptodate pipelines which make a beta very probable by end of 2019!
    goobsnews
  • goobsnewsgoobsnews Member UncommonPosts: 220

JoeBlober said:

Together with the roadmap updated on CIG official site giving information about 3.3 to 3.6 next patch. All of them covering most expected core tech implementation with OCS and Bind culling, not counting a planet and moons added in 3.3 by end of September. CIG keep providing solid roadmap with uptodate pipelines which make a beta very probable by end of 2019!

Haha. K.
  • CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I do not understand why the character, bike, car and ship movements are so janky in this game. Considering who they have working on it I really expected better but the physics are just awful.
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

Cotic said:

I do not understand why the character, bike, car and ship movements are so janky in this game. Considering who they have working on it I really expected better but the physics are just awful.

Because this game is in Alpha and performance are usually done ine the very last quarter before release not a year and half before while still implementing core tech like in 3.3 in next september and more locations and gameplay.. Backers do not pay 45$ to play a finished game but to make it released when ready.
    Erillion
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Around the farce
  • GanksinatraGanksinatra Member UncommonPosts: 455
    "Beta probable by the end of 2019"

Awwwwwww. That's precious.
  • fullrock444fullrock444 Member CommonPosts: 9

JoeBlober said:

Yes....good joke! The most succefull game scam of all!

Cotic said:

Because they are like brazilian politics, they get your money and use it to buy cool things for themselves.
    Erillion

JoeBlober said:

Cotic said:

Because this game is in Alpha and performance are usually done ine the very last quarter before release not a year and half before while still implementing core tech like in 3.3 in next september and more locations and gameplay.. Backers do not pay 45$ to play a finished game but to make it released when ready.

You are a liar, theres no such way a game with so much money put in to be in alpha (kkkkkk) for so long. The real explanation? Scam.
    Erillion
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Just looks bad and outdated already,theplanets lack plants and living life.... seems so dead,animations of movement are so bad as well,and the first person shooter looks so clunky as well.... yes they have something that you might call a game.... but compared to how much money they had,and their promises... this is still a scam.
    Darkpigeon

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Being in perpetual alpha nullifies all criticism.
    Checkmate haters/leavers.

..Cake..

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited July 2018

^...Imperium Games.
    Darkpigeon
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    edited August 2018
    **snip ** The real explanation? Scam.
    Worst scam ever.

5 studios, approx. 500 employees, 2+ million Star Citizens, 190+ M$ crowdfunding, Guiness Book of World Records  record-holder, 10+ Triple-A-grade Hollywood actors, cooperation with one of the best mo-cap studios worldwide, Amazon and Intel as partners, tenthousands of fan made videos online, thousands of articles, hundreds of v-blogs, dozens of "Jump point" magazines, dozens of journalists visiting the studios etc.

They must be doing something wrong. Scams are usually not about spending all the money for the game ....

Have fun