Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Valley $2.99 - 85% off on Steam - Deal ends 30 July.

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 7,315
Tons of good reviews on this game. Great price.

Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”  ― Haruki Murakami
Torval

Comments

• LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 15
    How's that game?
    Which kind of game is this I mean in which genre does it lie?
  • neyla12neyla12 Member CommonPosts: 21
    edited July 29
    A nicely made exploration game with platforming, shooting and light puzzle elements, Valley puts you on the search for the mythical Lifeseed in the Colorado Rockies. Along the way you investigate the ancient ruins of a past civilization and unearth the story of a 1941 military operation which attempted to exploit them. The story is told via audio recordings and letters scattered about which is nothing new but still works well.

Post edited by neyla12 on
    Torval
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 7,315
    I've just started playing it and so far the words that come to mind are 'well done'.  Seems to be a nice break from killing stuff all the time and like @neyla12 said has some interesting puzzles and exploration.  For the price I'm glad I picked it up and I like the music.
    Torval
    “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”  ― Haruki Murakami
  • poisonknightpoisonknight Member CommonPosts: 6
    From the reviews of this game I think that I might give this game a try :) It looks promising and hopefully I will spend like hours and hours in this game xD Platforming , shooting and puzzles are kind of my thing so really looking forward to playing this game!