Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zenith's Call 2D Isometric, Tactical Turn-Based MORPG

couponforkcouponfork Member UncommonPosts: 114

ZENITH'S CALL is an upcoming online tactical-MORPG for Windows PC. It features elements from mainstays of the genre, while incorporating everything you have come to expect from massive multiplayer games. You will be able to journey across a massive world, slay monsters, tackle quests and do it all with your friends or trek solo! We're making sure we keep the story hard encoded into the game-play, to ensure we have an engaging tale for all players to follow.

Our main goal is to create fun, exciting and unique games for everyone to enjoy. We have a passion for game development; it's our hobby. We love doing it, and we love when people come and try out what we've been working on.

EXPLORE AN EXPANSIVE WORLD

Explore the massive world of Ardent, a dangerous fantastical world. You will be able to journey from border to border, adventuring and questing with your friends and hopefully meeting new friend and foe along the way.

ADAPT AND DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER

Your character develops as you do. With ZENITH'S CALL's deep character development, you'll be able to express your character's strengths and weaknesses to the extreme. We go beyond stat points, and make your choices matter both in equipment and unique enhancement points.

GET IMMERSED IN A DEEP STORY

We know the trope, an MORPG and a story? That is just a dream. We hope to make that a reality with ZENITH'S CALL. With writing at the forefront of design, we plan our game mechanics and features with those elements already in place. This is to ensure that the story doesn't feel tacked on, but rather, embedded straight into the game. Something to keep you immersed and enriched as you play.

Zenith's Call has officially launched it's testing server.

You can connect to try out the game as we slowly move through the waters of development. The testing zone, The Nexus, is a complete, segregated area from the main campaign. You'll be able to fully experience the game in a pocket universe. You can download Zenith’s Call here.

If you wish to be part of our community you can join our Discord, favorite our official website or even follow us on Twitter.

Comments

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Just for the fact that you didn't incorrectly call your game an mmorpg, i'll be down to giving it a try when it's released. There needs to be more of its kind i feel, turn based rpgs are something of a dying breed(in the west at least), and there's even less where you can play it with others on a scale such as this.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347
    From the screenshots, the game genuinely is isometric.  Congratulations on not misusing the word "isometric" to mean overhead view.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Sounds great on paper but turn based has always frustrated the heck out of me.
    Graphics/camera are too outdated.
    If you could pull off this type of game in a better engine/graphics,bigger team then you would have a winner.
    FFXI already offers me the deep story,decent graphics and extremely deep systems.So a game has to one up FFXI for me to be interested,this game does not do that.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Dude, either turn down the default volume by like 75% or make the options work so you can turn it down at the player level.  It's deafening.
  • OgreBasherOgreBasher Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm the developer for this game, and I'm totally open to any and all critiques. We're just a pair of hobbyists looking to make the game we've always wanted.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    That's what we like to hear, gamers making games.