Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bard's Tale IV Release Date

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,127
edited July 12 in General Gaming

The Bard's Tale IV will release on PC on September 18th with console release later this year.

Features

Return to a Land of Magic and Mystery

100 years after The Bard’s Tale III: Thief of Fate, Skara Brae is once more in danger from shadowy forces. Recruit a party of renegade heroes and rise in defiance of the dark powers that be to save the world from its greatest threat yet

Build a Team of Heroes

Assemble a party of up to six adventurers tailored to your distinct play style. Level up your companions and customize them with new skills and gear to survive

Multi-level Tactical Combat

Fight cultists, goblins, giants, wraiths and other mythical creatures in turn-based battles that reward strategic positioning, clever thinking and masterful combos

Delve Deep Into Deadly Dungeons

Journey to ancient ruins teeming with creatures, traps and mysteries. Unravel over 200 challenging puzzles and reap the rewards for your advantage

Solve Riddles to Upgrade Your Weapons

Hunt for legendary artifact weapons whose true powers can be unlocked by solving the many clever puzzles etched into them

You can preorder the game now starting at only $27.99 for the Standard Edition up to $109.99 for the Ultimate Edition. 

https://bardstale.com/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Post edited by blueturtle13 on
MadFrenchieAmathe

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member RarePosts: 4,524
    hmmm... Not sure how I feel about this. Loved the first 3 games and the remake later on. I spent a lot of time Skara Brae back in the day. What I saw on the linked page did not excite me much, though. I'll keep my eye on it, but not enthusiastically...

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 5,935
    Threw money at this one very early on , Am pretty hyped for 1.0 and forward
  • SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 30,169
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,127
    SBFord said:
    yeah sorry Suzie. I posted this before the news post earlier today. Feel free to close this =)

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 5,711
    I am going to buy this in spite of it being first person because it is turn based it looks like so no quick movements to give me nausea and headaches.
    blueturtle13AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member RarePosts: 4,524
    cheyane said:
    I am going to buy this in spite of it being first person because it is turn based it looks like so no quick movements to give me nausea and headaches.
    Really? I missed that! I'll look deeper into it now :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• IzzinIzzin Member UncommonPosts: 36
    It is very reminiscent of old dungeon crawlers of old. You navigate in first person, then it transitions to a tactical turn based combat once you are engaged.

--Izz