Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3

respublicarespublica Member Posts: 58

Will there be a diablo 3?

Comments

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294
    Doubt it since most devs that worked on the original or even the second one created there own company called Arena Net. That and I honestly think Blizz would have done 3 already.

Playing Fallen Earth.

• sumdoodsumdood Member Posts: 3

guild wars is basicly diablo3. a lot of stuff is in there that they wanted to put in diablo2 but never made it.

• wabbachawabbacha Member Posts: 26

thats crappy to hear, diablo was limited but a real fun hack and slash wannabe ol'school gauntlet, of course it was better but still very much the same.

-will miss diablo-

• SLizer6893SLizer6893 Member Posts: 194

Blizzard is unofficially creating lots of games according to the Magazine I suscribe to and my bro since he works at Blizz as a programmer but apparently they are planning to use More of each games things just like in WoW since WoW had the talent system and some similar weapons and names.

But no they are not making a diablo 3 but Blizz is creating the following types of games all according to my mag and my bro

Starcraft MMo Maybe
    Diablo MMo Prolly Not
    Starcraft Ghost Yes youve seen
    Virtual Reality MMo gonna take 10 years but everyone is trying it
    New Starcraft and Warcraft Yes But gonna but them on consoles i hear

Plus about a ton of free MMOs like Diablo just not exactly the same and we all know a Diablo MMo would blow our minds away cause it was extremely addicting for its short time that it was good.