Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cross Faction

GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnMember EpicPosts: 5,518
What do I need to play Cross Faction?

I'm a long time Altmer fan, but I simply refuse to play with Nazi Elves when there's that lovable pirate crew in Daggerfall Covenant. It reminds me of SWTOR Smuggler, it does. That's a good thing. Playing Altmer there would be a godsend.

Tbh, idk about Nazi faction, but Ebonheart Pact starting story simply sucks. Something about Tombs and evacuating some Island.../yawn. Covenant's starting story is the best(unless I'm missing something with Dominion)! <3

(and one of rare things that gave me really positive emotions in ESO, apart from audiovisuals ; but then again, I did open with Dunmer and hence the Pact...talk about boredom!)

Comments

• KellerKeller UtrechtMember UncommonPosts: 572
    google it? google has all the answers!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member EpicPosts: 5,613
    Gorwe said:

I'm a long time Altmer fan, but I simply refuse to play with Nazi Elves when there's that lovable pirate crew in Daggerfall Covenant. It reminds me of SWTOR Smuggler, it does. That's a good thing. Playing Altmer there would be a godsend.

Tbh, idk about Nazi faction, but Ebonheart Pact starting story simply sucks. Something about Tombs and evacuating some Island.../yawn. Covenant's starting story is the best(unless I'm missing something with Dominion)! <3

(and one of rare things that gave me really positive emotions in ESO, apart from audiovisuals ; but then again, I did open with Dunmer and hence the Pact...talk about boredom!)
    I know its in the cash shop, it might be under services. Lets you play any race under any faction.
    Gorwe
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnMember EpicPosts: 5,518
    edited July 2018
    Albatroes said:
    Gorwe said:

I know its in the cash shop, it might be under services. Lets you play any race under any faction.
    Thank you.

Post edited by Gorwe on