Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neowiz Team to Tackle Optimization and Hacking - Bless - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• TazdragoTazdrago Member UncommonPosts: 44
    edited July 2018
    There NOT fixing the "Optimization" as such, all they are doing is adding sliders to turn some thing off which you can do in the .ini file thats not optimizing thats a bloody joke.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2018

Tazdrago said:
    Their NOT fixing the "Optimization" as such, all they are doing is adding sliders to turn some thing off which you can do in the .ini file thats not optimizing thats a bloody joke.
    The funny thing about people talking about them being so 'generous' with refunds and garbage like that, forgetting that this title was completely f2p for years. Its like how Trion tried to go b2p for starfall prophecy or w/e and then ended up making it f2p after the game was f2p years before that, just trying to get easy money. Within 3 months, this game will be completely f2p or dead or go f2p then die, all while trying to keep the fools on their sinking ship. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...." But what about three/four times? I think its called being an idiot if people are fooled that many times by the same source.
  • NaitakalNaitakal Member UncommonPosts: 74

Dauzqul said:

I fucking hate cheaters. Gaming would be so much better if wasn't for that giant group of social bacteria.

Same goes with the haters - which this site seems to have plenty.

Every single Bless news they feel the urge to post the same bs over and over again.
    KyleranAlbatroes
  • TazdragoTazdrago Member UncommonPosts: 44

Naitakal said:

Dauzqul said:

I fucking hate cheaters. Gaming would be so much better if wasn't for that giant group of social bacteria.

Every single Bless news they feel the urge to post the same bs over and over again.

Sorry thats not true; I have posted once about bless and Tell me i'm wrong ?, it' s not the people what slag a game off what brings it down.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Naitakal said:

Dauzqul said:

So Bless can post the same bs over and over but the "haters" can't.

What's your motivation? Do/Did you even play Bless?  :D
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Naitakal said:

Dauzqul said:

If what they post is true, there is no reason for them not to continue with the beatings.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DelondialDelondial Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I'm genuinely curious to know what it is about this game that's made it so difficult for multiple teams now to work with. Is the base code a mess? Were the assets never optimized? Or was the original dev just CBing the large-scale changes? I'm just hard pressed to believe pure incompetence is the culprit.

Something somewhere in that code is a roadblock, and it's something that several perfectly competent devs didn't know about until the contract was signed (complete with gag order). It'll be a fascinating case study.

Clever things.

• NaitakalNaitakal Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Yeah I actually do play the game and you know what? I even enjoy it for the time being. I agree though that optimization is a problem. The game runs poorly on even very good rigs.

I dislike some games as well but well, I just move on. See, there are people I met ingame who enjoy the game like I do and they initially were turned off by the bad mouthing of the game.

No need to bash a dying horse, as some of you might see Bless.