Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Gameplay Demo Replay of 'E3 Best Action Game Winner' - Anthem Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• genova2809genova2809 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    c'est du bio carburant au moins ? <3
  • WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351
    War frame has a lot going for it. Give it a peek on youtube etc. If it just had a center view,,, The off center view makes me to dizzy to play.
  • SiysrrilSiysrril Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I find it fascinating that, somehow, I can't get excited for this game.

Could it be that we've gotten to the point where we've seen it all? (in terms of what the show to hype the game). Or maybe they're just not trying hard enough?

I guess it's the games industry's own fault.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Albatroes said:
    Its easy to win "best" in a category if your competition is meh....
    "Meh?"

For action games, this E3 had a new Devil May Cry, a new From Software ip, Ghosts of Tsushima, Nioh 2, and an impressive new Spider Man, among so many others.

If anything, I would have to call bullshit on Anthem winning this title simply because there was such impressive competition, most of which have shown more impressive action than Anthem.
    [Deleted User]
  • narg1narg1 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    considered that, this game is made by bioware, that BIOWARE !, i can tell you ,this game will be disaster just from screenshot, call it copy paste of destiny is insulting of the word "copy paste"
  • spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

It is just.. so much like Destiny. It's shameful that a once innovative company have resorted to copying the latest trends. They used to set the trends.

Well it will be better than destiny 2 so thats something
    But a 1 year old can make a game better than destiny 2 so there is that
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    why im not excite ?

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    I'll admit I was somewhat excited about this game.  After seeing  this demo, I am much less so.  I am hoping there is more to this and I expect more from Bioware.  Thus far its seems lackluster to me.
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305
    Hey look its destiny 2 in a mech suit!. Nice graphics, bland boring gameplay. I'll also comment on the oddity that apparently this game is designed developed by women and i guess it will be played by mostly women?

Oh wait we already have stats that show us over 90% of the players will be guys, dunno maybe the 3 females playing in this demo will be online 24/7 to group up with the millions of dudes that will feverishly throw their money at this pretty yet ultra boring looking destiny clone (because there already wasn't enough SJW and virtue signaling in destiny 2).
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    edited July 2018
    If you ask me Anthem look slow on a game pad plus the cam move sooo slow I was feeling sick just watching it. This video seem to show its more on rail with loading than anything look like open world game. I assume after this vid when they say open as to move about in a mission area not in an open world setting. It seem this game is just rerun for X infinite times ON RAIL to grind for gears, that how I seeing when Anthem release. IMO Anthem look more like a $10 pop game It feels like a phone game and some phone game look(gfx wise) just as good as Anthem. I guessing this is the final nails for Bioware? Some will still pay for this, but not how EA wants it. The game is not out yet and ppl gave final judgment already? Well its all fair when they allow early hype train, plus I would think ppl calling it now still gave pretty good judgment base on THEIR own videos.
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    I imagine EA is holding a gun to Bioware's head saying, "Make this much money... Or else."
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Bioware and EA, no thanks.
    JeffSpicoli
  • Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409

The sad sad future of Bioware.

JeffSpicoliSlyLoK

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

The sad sad future of Bioware.

I wish i could click Agree , Awesome, Insightful and LOL all in one post
    • Aloha Mr Hand !