Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endgame and Content Tera

kinkanatkinkanat Member UncommonPosts: 33
hello guys, first of all sorry for my bad English as I use google translate.

My question is how is Tera currently doing in Endgame content?

I played Tera a long time ago, when he went out, I liked it very much that it was hard for him to lighten up and the mobs would kill you if you got lost, I left him for personal situations.
A few years later I came back and was surprised at how easy it was to kill the mobs and although the fight was still great it became a bit boring.

This time I left it because I talked to people from high lvl and they told me that the Endgame content was just to repeat a few dungeons all the time until I got the best equipment and at most there was some raid with more people... but nothing else.

That discourages me and I ended up leaving the game, now that I have more time I'm thinking about coming back to the game but I would like to know if it's worth it because if I'm going to upload a maximum class to see that I have to spam the same dungeons all the time....it's not fun.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your answers! ^^

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Comments

• ananitananit Member RarePosts: 293
    edited July 2018
    same as it used to be, it's just a daily grind of the same content in loop. but it's the same thing for almost all the mmo on the market.

the game is free to play anyways, if you want to go back to it; it's only going to cost you 50+ go of space on your hard drive.
  • ananitananit Member RarePosts: 293
    Nyctelios said:
    ananit said:
    same as it used to be, it's just a daily grind of the same content in loop. but it's the same thing for almost all the mmo on the market.

the game is free to play anyways, if you want to go back to it; it's only going to cost you 50+ go of space on your hard drive.
    It has some fun events tho, like the mama-babbies pvp thing. 
    the problem with the mama/babies as a way to level fast is that you depend on 9 randos and they almost always suck unless you are lucky. though i noticed that to win in this thing, you only need 3 good players and a decent mama. if you are lucky to lead the thing and that your team mates listen it's gonna be an easy and quick 2-0 otherwise it's gonna be an agonising waste of time and exp.
    [Deleted User]