Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ Location Survey Results

LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
edited June 2018 in RaiderZ
Hopefully we get an NA server! This game was a lot of fun with great combat, so can't wait for the re-release.

https://facebook.com/notes/raiderz/survey-result/2084907364916189

Here are the relevant charts for those who don't like Facebook:

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited June 2018
    from this charts, they will never launch it again on NA only europe and south america

are they trying to relaunch the game? main reason I did quit the game was teh huge grind for gear it become, was not worth the hassle
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    edited June 2018
    from this charts, they will never launch it again on NA only europe and south america

are they trying to relaunch the game? main reason I did quit the game was teh huge grind for gear it become, was not worth the hassle
    Well the company that previously owned RaiderZ (and some other games) was sold, so Masangsoft acquired all of their games and is in the process of evaluating all of them and deciding what do do with them. They're in a redevelopment process of sorts to revamp some existing systems, improve the game in general, and introduce/expand others. They've detailed a lot of their plans on Facebook the past few months. Eventually they'll re-release it but they haven't stated when yet. They don't even have an official site yet, so it's very much just a development phase right now. Hopefully not too long, though.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Thanks for putting this up @Leiloni - I had just gotten to your tip in my way-too-overcrowded inbox. D:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    SBFord said:
    Thanks for putting this up @Leiloni - I had just gotten to your tip in my way-too-overcrowded inbox. D:
    Haha that's ok. A crowded inbox is a good thing - we need more gaming news!
    SBFord
  • josep123josep123 Newbie CommonPosts: 2

Well for NA Server you can try Revolution Server
    https://revolutionraiderz.com/
    pretty much similar to the old NA