Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Massive Update Celebrates Over 10M PlayStation 4 Players - H1Z1 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMassive Update Celebrates Over 10M PlayStation 4 Players - H1Z1 - MMORPG.com

H1Z1 News - Daybreak Game Company has announced that H1Z1 has soared over the ten million player mark on PlayStation 4 and have spent over 100M hours taking the fight to one another. To celebrate, a huge PS4 update has launched that brings new in-game skins, the Revive mechanic, aim acceleration adjustments and the Airstrike Signal weapon lets players call in a bomb drop on their enemies.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    Well great news for Daybreak Games!
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    After all, they can't very well launder large sums of money without news reports of a wildly successful game, right?

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Better to be able to report a large number of folks than not however .....

I recall that SoE announced that Clone Wars had 10M players and Free Realms had 20M - or was it the other way around? Whatever. And both of these were closed of course. So trying to discern what exactly this announcement means ... tough.
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    I play it a fair bit on ps4 and I always find a game instantly so there is a lot of people playing it. All the patches have been great too
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Kyleran said:
    After all, they can't very well launder large sums of money without news reports of a wildly successful game, right?

;)
    Wait, was there ever a case for them laundering money? Or just internal speculation?