Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Worlds: Major Strategy Shift - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Torval said:
    Scot said:

well not defending trion but they have made leaps n bounds when it comes to cash shop items look at the soon to be re-release of defiance - defiance 2050 totally freeto play and everything in cash shop is cosmetic, would i trust them with marvel heroes yes as long as they bring it back as it was were players could grind for splinters to get new chars at least but have all costumes as cosmetic purchases. im fine with exp pots n others of that ilk as long as they are not game breaking (which wasnt the case when gazillion had it).

Thing is i wouldnt mind paying like £30 quid (if they brought players saves back that be a bonus too)to have all chars opened with their accompanied stash and a few random costume boxes, it would be a great starter for newbies n veterans alike, and quick cash for trion and possibly to regain some positive reputation.

Welcome to the boards!

I liked MH myself, but was not totally sold on it, CoH rather spoiled us when it came to supers MMOs. Being able to play a favourite Marvel hero was great, but when you see so many playing your guy next to you it got a bit silly. :)

Maybe one day Marvel will get what it deserves, a MMORPG similar in gameplay to CoH, where you play a hero you create in the Marvel Universe.
    Why u hate marvel so much... :lol: 

The sameness of the heroes and that they only used or account names was really annoying. I could get past that because the rest of the game was so enjoyable. There were several rough design spots like that in the game. It was far from perfect. It was a good ARPG though and felt different from D3, Grim Dawn, and Victor Vran.
    We are back to the CRPG thing, it does not look as good as proper 3D. During my early years as a gamer graphics just got better and better, this is rather too old school.

Don't forget for me, ARPG/CRPG are all the same thing, as they are not 3D. :)