Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fractured MMO Kickstarter Teaser #2: Syndesia Town Building - General Gameplay Footage

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageFractured MMO Kickstarter Teaser #2: Syndesia Town Building - General Gameplay Footage

With Fractured ready to hit KickStarter in the near future, the team behind it has prepared a trio of gameplay teaser videos. Today's is the second of the three and shows off

Read the full story here

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Yay just what we all needed -- another KS funded MMORPG. Hopefully it will do better than the Flower of Knighthood. :wink:
    Truvidien88JamesGoblinJeroKane
    --------------------------------------------
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Hopefully they have a success. Always welcome new games :)
    ScotJamesGoblinMaurgrim
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I'd like to see this game and, maybe I'll pay for it when it's complete (not KS or EA)
    Xingbairong
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

I'd like to see this game and, maybe I'll pay for it when it's complete (not KS or EA)

Same here, though I gotta say it feels like they are trying to cater to more than they should. Being ARPG it should be mostly about the combat and items, but building stuff while nice just makes things more complicated and I'm not sure it' worth the time investment for the devs.
  • Lashiec9Lashiec9 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    They took our money for the repopulation - never finished it, made another EA title - never finished it and now want to KS another one? cmon man.
  • Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409

Lashiec9 said:

They took our money for the repopulation - never finished it, made another EA title - never finished it and now want to KS another one? cmon man.

This isn't the same company.....is it?

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Lashiec9 said:

Absolutely zero connection between Dynamight Studios or its studio CEO and The Repopulation that I can see.
    JamesGoblin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Oh look! A KS project for an MMO!
    I wonder how this will turn out.
    JamesGoblin