Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XBox One Pre-Order Customers to Get B.E.T.A. Access Ahead of PS4/PC - Fallout 76 - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageXBox One Pre-Order Customers to Get B.E.T.A. Access Ahead of PS4/PC - Fallout 76 - MMORPG.com

Fallout 76 News - The Fallout 76 site has been updated with a handy-dandy FAQ that provides a few nuggets of information about the forthcoming beta. Players who pre-order the game will be the only ones eligible for the beta. While beta opportunities will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One, it is the latter that will gain access to the beta ahead of the other two.

Read the full story here

Comments

• darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Meh who cares its just beta, as long as they dont get to play the actual game before us then its w.e
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Well yeah show it on the crappiest of the 3 platforms it'll be on first, so people will know to expect it to be far better on the ps4/pc.
    Scot

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,985
    Quite happy with console players helping to iron out the bugs before its played on a proper PC. :)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Scot said:

Quite happy with console players helping to iron out the bugs before its played on a proper PC. :)

Yep, best to make sure it works on the lowest common denominator, then step up to toasters and finally PCs.

;)
    Scot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    I don't know that this is really news. They announced this at E3.

Let's party like it is 1863!