Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dying Light 2 Announced, Co-Written By Chris Avellone

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,127

“The bold sequel to the open-world phenomenon, Dying Light 2 brings to life a unique post-apocalyptic vision of the Modern Dark Ages – a brutal, bleak and unforgiving reality where you are as likely to perish at the hand of a human as you are by the infected. In this exhausted world, your quick thinking, exceptional parkour abilities and brutal combat skills are the only things that let you dive into darkness and emerge alive. Make morally grey decisions and witness how they impact the world at multiple levels, shape the transformation of the City, and ultimately decide its fate.”

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

TorvalAsheram

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 4,014
    Very excited. Dying Light is one of the best Co-op experiences I've had in a long time and the expansion was excellent. Instant purchase for me.
    blueturtle13
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,127
    Very excited. Dying Light is one of the best Co-op experiences I've had in a long time and the expansion was excellent. Instant purchase for me.
    Yeah I love the direction they have taken with this one. The first one is one of the better values in gaming. Day one purchase for me too!

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,224
    I got too much motion sickness with this title
    blueturtle13
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 4,014
    I do hope they get rid of melee weapon durability though. I personally find that a pointless and redundant mechanic since it's so easy to overcome; it just creates unnecessary busy work.
    blueturtle13MadFrenchie
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,224
    I am still going to buy it though, I bought the first on pc and ps4 and bought motion sickness bands (which kind of worked). I will try it on steam 1st and see how it goes.