Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mild Tag

SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member UncommonPosts: 400
I have had a "Mild" tag under my name for over half a year. Any chance a moderator could fix that?

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member EpicPosts: 4,778
        Many of us have tags , mine is a blinding Red Severe tag , they dont go away .. Its intentional
  • kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 4,183
    Where is this tag I cannot see it ?

• ScorchienScorchien Member EpicPosts: 4,778
    you can only see your own tag , its not visible to others ...  Its there glaring reminder to better behavior

Scorchien said:
    you can only see your own tag , its not visible to others ...  Its there glaring reminder to better behavior

Now I understand.

• SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member UncommonPosts: 400
    edited June 10
    Better behavior my ass...it is just going to cause me to repeatedly ask for it to be removed. I will not stop being myself on this website.

I was "warned" because I called everyone a dumbass. Which actually doesn't violate the code of conduct whatsoever.

Quote from a moderator named "Vaross":

You were warned for flaming other uses with the following statement:  "All of you dumbasses are simply excited for this game, but pissed it isn't out yet."

This constitutes flaming, which is not allowed under the code of conduct rules from the link above.

"MMORPG.com does not tolerate personal attacks on other posters. Please keep your arguments and posts on topic, and argue the ideas and topics of the thread instead of insulting other users."

What I said was not technically a personal attack, as it wasn't directed toward an individual, making it a general attack. Which does not violate the code of conduct.

Regardless, a post that happened 6+ months ago when I have been a member of this website and forums for 14 years, is a bit ridiculous.

Post edited by SirAgravaine on
    edited June 10
    I don't think you're supposed to reveal messages on bans/warnings and expose them on the forums. That is against the rules.
    Post edited by kitarad on

• lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 1,304
    I must admit I would like to know the stance on these tags as well. Got into a heated debate and whoops, got one. I don't think it was deserved and am really annoyed seeing it every time, especially on my mobile when I have to scroll through the whole back and forth spiel on a background of the uggliest yellow invented by man.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely