Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 2018

2»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Mikeha said:
    And this is pretty much why Xbox is losing to the PS4, they don't just need more games, they need better games!
    edited June 2018
    Phry said:
    Mikeha said:
    And this is pretty much why Xbox is losing to the PS4, they don't just need more games, they need better games!

Then don't buy Xbox and problem solved. ;)   Microsoft's just made 26 Billion and the gaming division made 2.25 Billion of that last quarter. They just announced 5 new gaming studios at E3.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/04/26/xbox-made-2-25-billion-for-microsoft-last-quarter/

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-studios-adds-5-new-development-studios-its-portfolio

Every restaurant not named McDonalds are loosing. Every mmo not named World Of Warcraft are losing. 

Don't be one of these silly childish internet console fanboys and just enjoy the games. This thread is about E3 and not about Sony vs Microsoft. 

RUMOR: Death Stranding Gameplay Details & Trailer Description Leaked

https://www.thenerdmag.com/rumor-death-stranding-gameplay-details-leaked/

Tons of weapons, vehicles, gadgets and gear from multiple era's, from clubs to single shot muskets to energy swords.

The baby is something that exists as a singular, it is not something that is instanced each time you boot up the game. The baby is a single entity. He is what is causing the time distortions and dimensions crossing over, which is multiplayer.

When the community has reached the end of the game, there will need to be a global decision made to kill the baby and end DS multiplayer forever, or allow it to live and continue the multiplayer experience.

Players in other games can do things at certain points in time that will have a butterfly effect in your game, this can happen both while you are actively playing or while the game is off. They can be positive or bad things (Stick or rope)

PVP can happen at any point if you and another player accidentally cross timelines while time traveling.

When you die that timeline is closed forever, significant things that encapsulate that Sam's story in that timeline will travel with you to the ocean floor before you re-emerge and continue in a new timeline. As you and other players pollute the ocean, it will cause sea-life to die and wash up on shore.

Early 2020 - Game got delayed internally.

yes it will be on PC at an undecided time after the PS4 release. Likely not for at least 12 months.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Mikeha said:
    Phry said:
    Mikeha said:

Then don't buy Xbox and problem solved. ;)   Microsoft's just made 26 Billion and the gaming division made 2.25 Billion of that last quarter. They just announced 5 new gaming studios at E3.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/04/26/xbox-made-2-25-billion-for-microsoft-last-quarter/

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-studios-adds-5-new-development-studios-its-portfolio

Every restaurant not named McDonalds are loosing. Every mmo not named World Of Warcraft are losing. 

Don't be one of these silly childish internet console fanboys and just enjoy the games. This thread is about E3 and not about Sony vs Microsoft. 

Yes, Microsoft makes a lot of money from its Office software, its just a shame that they are letting Sony win when it comes to games, they have the most powerful console currently and that is going to waste as they are not making use of that advantage, rehashing old games just isn't going to cut it, they need new games and lots more of them.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I'm so disappointed that Ninja Theory got acquired by Microsoft. RIP Heavenly Sword.
    If Microsoft shuts that Studio down i'll probably never give them money again on XB or PC.

I hope everything goes well for Ninja Theory.

Unravel 2: Co-op Trailer - E3 2018

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited June 2018
    Does Microsoft making billions mean good games or foolish gamer's buying EVERYTHING that comes out new?
    All of those big name streamers that have thousands of followers and are playing every new game that comes out and their puppets/followers are following suit.
    I am not some puppet nor do i have a gaming addiction,i simply think for myself,look for a quality game and not EVERY new game and i don't follow streamers and copy everything they buy.
    I have seen loads of games making a ton of money that i wouldn't play for free,i have higher standards for my games than seems many others have.
    Most ,not all but most of these console games LOOK like console games,less quality than a PC game.
    My last two Xbox and PS consoles have been collecting dust for a long time,i refuse to ever buy another console or console game.To think now the market is flooding the mobile division with loads of games,tons of trash coming from every angle.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Ghost of Tsushima @ -15:00

sry for dbl post but this is just Ghost of Tsushima my pick for best in show.

Mikeha
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I am just so very happy with Devil May Cry 5 and Fire Emblem Three Houses. Excitement barely begins to describe it.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    edited June 2018
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Check your emails... :-)

Mount-ice-wolf

Congratulations! You have received an exclusive Elder Scrolls Online Ice Wolf mount and five Ouroboros Crown Crates, simply for watching the #BE3 stream on Twitch! When you next log into ESO, you’ll find the Ice Wolf mount in your Collections and the five Ouroboros Crown Crates ready to be opened from your Crown Crates menu.

Thanks for watching the Bethesda E3 2018 Showcase!

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Lol at the part viewed through the rats perspective walking by an old ps 1.

edited June 2018

This trailer needs some Jackyl  :p 

Next Wolfenstein is co-op.