Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The more you know: Dying Light has been handing out free content/DLC for the last year

GruntyGrunty Member RarePosts: 8,417
I guess I had my head buried in the sand.  I never knew this.  You do have to register at Techland's website gemly.com in order to get it.

https://dyinglightgame.com/10in12/

https://gemly.com/

She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
TorvalMadFrenchieOctagon7711

Comments

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,713
    Wonderful company and wonderful game. The community is great as well. 
    Just one more example of the amazing culture of gaming in the Polish development circle. 
    TorvalOctagon7711Nyctelios

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 17,494
    It's also available on Steam right now for 67% off $19.79 for the Enhanced edition that includes all the DLC except for a few cosmetic packs I think.

Is there a reason to buy through Gemly? GoG has it too but the sale isn't as good.
    *INCOMING RADIOACTIVE SUPERCELL*

...silent protagonist, Interloper, Traveller...
  • GruntyGrunty Member RarePosts: 8,417
    edited June 9
    Torval said:
    It's also available on Steam right now for 67% off $19.79 for the Enhanced edition that includes all the DLC except for a few cosmetic packs I think.

Is there a reason to buy through Gemly? GoG has it too but the sale isn't as good.
    In order to get the content you have to claim some of it on the gemly site and then log into the game using that email/password.  No need to buy it from any specific site.  I believe I bought my version from GreenManGaming.

The DLC doesn't need to be claimed but you still have to log into the game.  I think that's how it works.  My copy is on a HDD that is failing and I have turned the drive off.

I never logged into it because I never used the multi-player part.
    Post edited by Grunty on
    Torval
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member EpicPosts: 7,501
    Sweet! :smile:

"The courage to walk into the Darkness, but strength to return to the Light." Parables of the Allspring, Destiny

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 17,494
    Thanks for the info.
    *INCOMING RADIOACTIVE SUPERCELL*

...silent protagonist, Interloper, Traveller...
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 2,691
    Yes.

I proudly Pre-ordered it and proudly purchased the season pass.

I got so much content out of that game, it's insane. I love it, it's one of my favorite games. You can just roam around and lose yourself on its world.

I placed my trust on the devs and they kept their word. Such thing must be rewarded and recognized.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” ― Patrick RothfussThe Wise Man's Fear

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • GanksinatraGanksinatra Member UncommonPosts: 434
    I bought this game as my first game for my PS4. Barely played it at all, sadly. Got really into The Last of Us, and then moved on to other games from there (I have....an alarming amount of games.....over 144 last I checked). I might have to check this out again.