Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found these system requirements from 2016, wonder if its still true

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
Found these system requirements from 2016.  you think its still true?  I wonder about ultra in 2018 can a GTX 760 pull it off with decent fps?

Lost Ark System requirements

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    From what i've noticed the game is light enough on hardware, shouldn't be much of a concern they also haven't go any large visuals upgrade since then, you should not face problems with it.

They still seem to be still testing with DX11, that allows for better visuals but also is more optimized.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Those requirements are still posted at smilegate / lostark website.  Its subject to change prior to open beta.  But I don't think it will be much higher, if they do change it.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...