Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Hacks - Kano was right - Proofs Inside

IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
Flying Hack - Confirmed 

Assassin - With 1 Skill ( 1 Dagger ) - Hidden - Spotted - Confirmed 

GM Hidden Place - Free Items - Free Gold - Confirmed

The Ice is dark and full of terror.
MrMelGibson

Comments

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Image result for deadpool gif

What a hero.
    Rellz

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited June 2018
    Rellz
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • maksula234maksula234 Member CommonPosts: 9
    Still better FPS than the game :)
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Is this a troll thread dedicated to a specific forum member?
    [Deleted User]Nilden

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited June 2018
    Nice
  • WaanWaan Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Nyctelios said:
    So no, besides the circle jerking of cheap fanboyism, you'll post troll threads to mock forum users? All of that to validate your taste about a game that should not need someone else validation since you enjoy it?

Ok, now that's a new low.
    I can just imagine them all giggling on Discord.
    Dakeru
    Nyctelios said:
    So no, besides the circle jerking of cheap fanboyism, you'll post troll threads to mock forum users? All of that to validate your taste about a game that should not need someone else validation since you enjoy it?

If this is really a troll thread dedicated to a beef elsewhere on the forums, that's about the most tryhard trolling I've ever seen.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "Make Way Folks! I got this! NEOWIZ FOREVERRRR!!!"

Kajidourden[Deleted User]AegirisDakeruMrMelGibson
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I mean, it's definitely a troll thread but Kanos was pretty melodramatic too.  I'm glad I'm not the one who made this post but I do find it funny.
    MrMelGibson
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    I think Kano will actually appreciate the humor. 
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

I mean, it's definitely a troll thread but Kanos was pretty melodramatic too.  I'm glad I'm not the one who made this post but I do find it funny.
    I dunno the specifics, but edited photos and a new thread calling a poster out by name in the title seems...  Tryhard. lol
    [Deleted User]

• IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Nyctelios said:

Wow you people..

First, of course is a funny thread. I mean, really ?!

Secondly , based on what @Nyctelios and some others said, is ALL fine for Kano to troll hard Bless ( yup - that is trolling ) , but somehow , someone , making a funny joke ( even if is with the scope to defend the game he's playing ) is low , fanboyism , painful insecurity the OP has to someone criticizing his chosen championed game , just to name a few? 

Wow ..

I dunno the specifics, but edited photos and a new thread calling a poster out by name in the title seems...  Tryhard. lol

So, Kano , calling fanboys to comment on lies, is .. ok, but making a joke, by calling Kano , isn't. Where are you coming from?  

In-before, "What Lies" - See my .. OP post , please? 
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
This discussion has been closed.