Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what PvP in Bless looks like right now.....

DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,545
Skip to about 20sec mark - there is no diminishing returns on knockdowns/stuns or anything.

Fun eh?

Thomas2006

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,545
    edited June 2018
    BTW if you see how the zerker's HP is constantly going up - that's an exploit where you bug stance change and gain a permanent HP regen

Paladins have no diminishing returns on their CC
    Guardians can be under complete immunity to damage about 80% of the time (making capturing objectives a joke in BGs) 
    Mages can spec (also bug) the mana gain so high to have mana shield up permanently.

So how long did Neowiz have to work on the improved combat for the Steam version? 
    Why was none of this tested again?

Oh yeah.. early access, the answer to everything that's not done right. 

Funny how their cash shop works pretty much all the time, they sure tested the hell out of that.
    RhomsOctagon7711NildenRidelynnRhygarthScotDakeruNephethjimmywolfMyrdynnand 6 others.
  • UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 2,757
    Nice.

Well I hate to say it, but it looks better then the one shot kills that happen in GW2 right.
    IceDarkMikehaDakeruNephethOrinoripsychosiz1
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

Well I hate to say it, but it looks better then the one shot kills that happen in GW2 right.

You do realize that they cannot kill eachother - like ever- zerk is exploting a buged stance switch with perma-HP regen, and paladin can chain CC without diminishing returns and heal forever.

Someone is supposed to die at some point in PvP, right?
    Thomas2006cheyaneOctagon7711
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,599
    edited June 2018
    DMKano said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

You do realize that they cannot kill eachother - like ever- zerk is exploting a buged stance switch with perma-HP regen, and paladin can chain CC without diminishing returns and heal forever.

WhiteKnight Answer #1: That's only 1v1, real pvp will have more than one person attacking the same person so they can just counter however hp the zerker is regening. As for the paladin, we can just have our own paladins CC their paladin and its gg.

If betting on stupid responses was a thing, I'd be pretty rich I think.
    KyleranRidelynnMrMelGibsonTsiya
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    It's easy to react when you're freestyling. 
    • Like how they arbitrarily and suddenly nerfed player damage 66% without taking a look at PVE, PVP separately and per class thus stifling people leveling and making everybody who rushed to 45 and endgame look genius
    • Like how they're now saying "Oops our bad, WE'VE LISTENED TO THE FANS NOW!" and are addressing the balance in 1 week.
    People aren't even PVP'ing in open world right now because it's too much of a time sink/drag. People are literally questing and gathering w/ the other faction. It's the PVE world that would bring a tear to a carebears eye. Who would of thunk THIS is they way to discourage "gankers"  :D 

Trash mobs of even level or better are now feeling more like elites. This is happening even on mobs 5-7 levels lower

No more fighting over elites. Nobody wants em.

They'll eventually get it right though. Right? Because MMORPG servers aren't living ecosystems where every developer misstep has a butterfly effect on the the future of it.

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

WhiteKnight Answer #1: That's only 1v1, real pvp will have more than one person attacking the same person so they can just counter however hp the zerker is regening. As for the paladin, we can just have our own paladins CC their paladin and its gg.

I will be that #1 WhiteKnight 

1) Level 31 vs .. 31 , with shitty items. What do you expect?
    2) Against a .. healer! Level 31 vs 31 against a healer. What do you expect?
    3) I PERSONALLY did around 10 duels since the .. nerf as a Guardian. Won 6 I guess, lost 4 ? And never had this problem with fighting for 2 mins and basically no HP taken at all.
    4) HE SUCKS! He never changes stances for the 6 Bonus Chain Damage. Actually he changed stances at the end , but without Chains, so it was useless.
    5) He didn't showed us if the upgraded ANY skill, but even if he did, see #4.

From the Dev's today : 

First of all, the Steam version of Bless Online’s core combat element is the Chain system and its Chain Bonus. Chained skills are designed to give you more returns (damage) when you successfully connect combo chains and less returns when you fail to connect the combo chains. We want to encourage our players to utilize the full potential of the Chain system in their play. 

Aka - Are you fucking idiots? We basically told you since forever that Stances and Chains are very important for your DPS and you keep spamming 1 RRR ??

So yea, Kano is yet again , very poorly informed and still trolling hard, just like "Hey look!! They didn't even noticed that Skill DPS is increased. Only after 3 days they figured it out LOL" , where the truth was that they released a STATEMENT on the 29 May ( 24? hours after release ) , that the increased damage is not intended and that they will decrease it.

Well Kano , looking forward for more hate "News" from you.

ultimateduckMikehaNephethOctagon7711Viper482Caffynated
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
    edited June 2018
    IceDark said:
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

3) I PERSONALLY did around 10 duels since the .. nerf as a Guardian. Won 6 I guess, lost 4 ? And never had this problem with fighting for 2 mins and basically no HP taken at all.
    4) HE SUCKS! He never changes stances for the 6 Bonus Chain Damage. Actually he changed stances at the end , but without Chains, so it was useless.

From the Dev's today : 

First of all, the Steam version of Bless Online’s core combat element is the Chain system and its Chain Bonus. Chained skills are designed to give you more returns (damage) when you successfully connect combo chains and less returns when you fail to connect the combo chains. We want to encourage our players to utilize the full potential of the Chain system in their play. 

Aka - Are you fucking idiots? We basically told you since forever that Stances and Chains are very important for your DPS and you keep spamming 1 RRR ??

So yea, Kano is yet again , very poorly informed and still trolling hard, just like "Hey look!! They didn't even noticed that Skill DPS is increased. Only after 3 days they figured it out LOL" , where the truth was that they released a STATEMENT on the 29 May ( 24? hours after release ) , that the increased damage is not intended and that they will decrease it.

1. Gear doesn't make any difference - the issue is that the core combat mechanics are broken - like no diminishing returns on CC, hello? 
    2. Paladins cannot be taken down by full teams at level 45 - again do you even PvP bro?

You are completely ignoring what is shown in the video and deflecting the discussion into irrelevant bullshit points about stances and combos ... lol

Let me just copy and paste THE REAL PROBLEM again - 

1. "zerker's HP is constantly going up - that's an exploit where you bug stance change and gain a permanent HP regen
    2. Paladins have no diminishing returns on their CC
    3. Guardians can be under complete immunity to damage about 80% of the time (making capturing objectives a joke in BGs)
    4. Mages can spec (also bug) the mana gain so high to have mana shield up permanently

not that it will matter to you because you are ignoring facts and will just keep on going how awesome Neowiz is and how there are no problems at all, it's players who don't know how to play the game, lol

Like seriously? heh

Are you saying the video is lies? Look for yourself.

NephethViper482
    • Like how they arbitrarily and suddenly nerfed player damage 66% without taking a look at PVE, PVP separately and per class thus stifling people leveling and making everybody who rushed to 45 and endgame look genius
    • Like how they're now saying "Oops our bad, WE'VE LISTENED TO THE FANS NOW!" and are addressing the balance in 1 week.
    People aren't even PVP'ing in open world right now because it's too much of a time sink/drag. People are literally questing and gathering w/ the other faction. It's the PVE world that would bring a tear to a carebears eye. Who would of thunk THIS is they way to discourage "gankers"  :D 

Trash mobs of even level or better are now feeling more like elites. This is happening even on mobs 5-7 levels lower

They'll eventually get it right though. Right? Because MMORPG servers aren't living ecosystems where every developer misstep has a butterfly effect on the the future of it.

Wow! You so cool !

You even missed the News today or you're just trolling.

And yes! EA is a thing where they make lots of changes in short period of times. Btw, what game(s) are you playing now? 
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

From the Dev's today : 

1. Gear doesn't make any difference - the issue is that the core combat mechanics are broken - like no diminishing returns on CC, hello? 
    2. Paladins cannot be taken down by full teams at level 45 - again do you even PvP bro?

You are completely ignoring what is shown in the video and deflecting the discussion into irrelevant bullshit points about stances and combos ... lol

Let me just copy and paste THE REAL PROBLEM again - 

1. "zerker's HP is constantly going up - that's an exploit where you bug stance change and gain a permanent HP regen
    2. Paladins have no diminishing returns on their CC
    3. Guardians can be under complete immunity to damage about 80% of the time (making capturing objectives a joke in BGs)
    4. Mages can spec (also bug) the mana gain so high to have mana shield up permanently

not that it will matter to you because you are ignoring facts and will just keep on going how awesome Neowiz is and how there are no problems at all, it's players who don't know how to play the game, lol

Like seriously? heh

1) Really .. no difference. Well that is why you always last in any PvP game, right?

2) I actually DID Duel two Paladins , 1 I won, and the other I lost. And yes, I do PvP , BRO !

3) No, I am not ignoring what is in the video. What is in the video is a NOOB, without knowing WTF he's doing.

If you are saying that Stances and Combos are Bullshit , then stop it right there. Is clear you do the same ,  just spam 1,2 RRR with no brain.

There ARE problems, and they are trying to fix and they will fix them, with .. or without your QQ-ing. You in fact don't do any good or bad to Bless. You are just making yourself look silly.

Like yeah, seriously  , care to answer my question about your other topic where you just completely made false statements about Neowiz and their announcement about the Skill DPS nerf? The question is simple. Are you, or are you NOT aware that you made false statements?
  • MoNVertMoNVert Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Having Perm Enrgaed Warrior for HP regen does nothing at end-game. A mage can just cold snap you to death before your HP regens enough to matter... unless you stack HP. The rest can just CC you in to oblivion

Plenty of classes can do over 200 damage a second, and it certainly won'r save you from getting ganked.
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    This game is an indefensible cash grab. They put in the least amount of work possible to launch it for NA while leaving most of the game hilariously broken. I know people are clamoring for a new MMORPG, but this is not the one to invest in. 
    RhygarthDakeruCaffynated
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 12,076
    MoNVert said:
    Having Perm Enrgaed Warrior for HP regen does nothing at end-game. A mage can just cold snap you to death before your HP regens enough to matter... unless you stack HP. The rest can just CC you in to oblivion

Plenty of classes can do over 200 damage a second, and it certainly won'r save you from getting ganked.
    Welcome to the boards, I wish it was in better circumstances than Bless combat. :)

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited June 2018
    looks like they might be patching the Berserker bug now, Unless this is something else.

• Berserker: [Enraged Warrior] skill’s effect [Skilled Veteran] doesn’t disappear when using the skill and switching Stances simultaneously - FIXED
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/681660/announcements/detail/1653264683492670644
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    IceDark said:

Wow! You so cool !

You even missed the News today or you're just trolling.

And yes! EA is a thing where they make lots of changes in short period of times. Btw, what game(s) are you playing now? 
    I'm playing Bless Online getting my information directly from source or hasn't that been clear enough?
    DMKano
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,540
    Stopped caring about Bless pretty much as soon as i saw a cash shop and pvp,two ideals that do not interest me.

The mmorpg genre has been soooo bad for too long now,so bad that i decided to pop into a FFXI server just to mess around a bit because nothing on the market looks like i want to waste even 1 minute of my time in.
    Far too many people in gaming have VERY low standards,so to them everything looks AMAZING,like a kid in a candy story,idk maybe just a lack of knowledge on game design,idk what it is but standards seem pretty low now a days.

If the game feels fun or looks good to YOU,go ahead knock yourself out,ENJOY,have fun,it won't change my opinion of the game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MoNVertMoNVert Member CommonPosts: 4
    AnnaTS said:
    looks like they might be patching the Berserker bug now, Unless this is something else.

• Berserker: [Enraged Warrior] skill’s effect [Skilled Veteran] doesn’t disappear when using the skill and switching Stances simultaneously - FIXED
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/681660/announcements/detail/1653264683492670644

And now it is fixed. MMORPG's prayers have been answered.
    MoNVert said:
    AnnaTS said:

And now it is fixed. MMORPG's prayers have been answered.

One prayer has been answered - there's still a metric ton of stuff to fix
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,019
  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 3,642
    Hard to say. I see shit because of the over the top visual effects.

Looks like a console game.
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,642
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

I fail to understand why people keep using failures in other games to justify failures in the current one they're playing.  Please stop making excuses for companies that are suppose to be the professionals and who should be providing a product / service worthy of your cash.
    Dakeru

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 8,137
    lol wow that KD is OP FOTM kinda stuff.

Ungood said:
    Nice.

I fail to understand why people keep using failures in other games to justify failures in the current one they're playing.  Please stop making excuses for companies that are suppose to be the professionals and who should be providing a product / service worthy of your cash.
    Hum, well.. gosh.. I have no idea why anyone would compare the game they are currently playing to the game they might want to play.. it's like.. I can't fathom why anyone does this.. 
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,508
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

Hum, well.. gosh.. I have no idea why anyone would compare the game they are currently playing to the game they might want to play.. it's like.. I can't fathom why anyone does this.. 
    Hm, well... gosh.. It's not like he is talking about overal comparison. He is pointing that one flaw in a certain version of a certain game (that might be corrected or was already fixed) does not give free pass for making mistakes in other games.

That would create a broken logic that would lead to any game being forgiven of any problem since somewhere, in someplace, some game from that genre made a similar mistake.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,422
    You act like Bless is the first game to have balance problems like this. If you played WoW back in the day you probably remember a nice little item called the Unstoppable Force, where any 2H Mace user could knock your ass down constantly and across the battlefield before you could make a move. Ret Paladins were 1 shotting people with it.

It happens. Patches come out and fix said problems. Stop creating hate threads for every game not made by Trion.
    DMKano said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

I want address this point.

Ideally, two well balanced classes should be able to fight each other to a standstill, hence the idea of being well balanced meaning that one class does not simply overpower the other.

With the idea being that it is player skill that makes the difference, as such, in ideal game design two equally skilled players should be able to fight to a draw using any two different classes.

I'll give you an example, in WH40KEC, a Chaos Marine and a Space Marine can in effect melee fight each other to a stand off very quickly, if both players are of equal skill and gear, and thus breaking each others weapons. This is for all Marine Squads, Tactical, Assault, and Jump Pack, This makes for prefect game balance between those two fractions.. (and no they are not just re-colors of each other)

Poor game design is where one class can simply overpower another another, or a presence of whoever gets off the first unblockable insta-kill combo first wins, which is what is the current landscape in games like GW2.

So.. I hate to say it.. but.. in a well balanced game.. No.. two players dueling to a standstill is actually a thing of beauty to watch.

I witnessed that once in GW2 during the early times, between 2 guards, each using a different build tactic, one used shouts the other used meditations, they fought each other during an epic duel for I joke not, 10 min straight..some great close calls, and recoveries.. until they finally broke off and bowed to each other. 

Best fight I ever saw.. and never saw anything even close to it again.