Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crew 2 closed beta forums are publicly available to read.

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1838-Closed-Beta

The NDA from the previous Alpha is still in force so I can't comment on what's in that forum.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• StizzledStizzled Member RarePosts: 1,981
    Grunty said:
    https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1838-Closed-Beta

The NDA from the previous Alpha is still in force so I can't comment on what's in that forum.

There's no NDA this time around. Car game YouTubers have been putting out tons of content about the beta.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited June 2018
    The Alpha NDA permanently prevents comments of any details about the game and one's experience of it prior to retail release.  Can't talk about alpha/beta experiences even after retail release if you were in the alpha.

Just read those forums and you'll see what issues people are having.  Hell if I know why I can publicly comment there but not here.

I have not seen anything from Ubisoft that voids the NDA in part or whole.  What I can say is my public Ubisoft handle is gRRumbler.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • StizzledStizzled Member RarePosts: 1,981
    From the FAQ:

Section 1-d) Can I stream/publish content about this Beta?

Yes you can! 

This Beta version features all photo and video editing tools available in the full game. Thanks to the live replay menu, you will be able to create stunning screenshots and short movies, directly from the game!

Share your best moments by using the official hashtag #TheCrew2. We can’t wait to discover what you will create!

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1868436-Close-Beta-FAQ

--

Feel free to post all you want about it here. Of course, any technical feedback is best posted on the ubi forums.

With the exception of one, fairly large, freezing issue my experience has been pretty smooth. I do hope they manage to nail the issue down before launch though. It was present in the last Alpha as well, but it actually seems worse now. The game isn't unplayable, but the issue is happening far more frequently than before.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    What about that.  

Well then, here's my Caddy.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,311
    Grunty said:
    What about that.  

Well then, here's my Caddy.

I love it.
    Chamber of Chains