Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexon & Marvel Announce Marvel Battle Lines CCG - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageNexon & Marvel Announce Marvel Battle Lines CCG - MMORPG.com News

If you've been looking for the next big collectible card game for on the go play, look no further than today's announcement of Marvel Battle Lines. The cooperative effort between Marvel and Nexon will feature some of the most iconic Heroes and Villains in the Marvel universe including Black Panther, Spider Man, Jessica Jones, Elektra, Green Goblin and more. The mobile CCG is expected to come out in 2018 for both iOS and Android devices.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LilithMLilithM Member UncommonPosts: 82
    I accidentally read "the next big credit card game" instead. Well, considering it's Nexon and a mobile game it kinda makes sense.
    SBFordmaskedweaselScotMikeBSaltyDog79kitarad[Deleted User]MrMelGibsoninfomatz
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Because after the loss of Marvel Heroes Online, its community was desperately seeking.....a card game....
    AeanderMrMelGibsonOyjord
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,171
    Albatroes said:
    Because after the loss of Marvel Heroes Online, its community was desperately seeking.....a card game....
    Haha well I wasn't looking for a card game, but.. I'll play it if it's good. It'll probably have RNG carboxes and will cost a fortune for you to get anything you actually want, but, I'm a marvel guy so.. 

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited May 2018
    First a Marvel moba only available in Korea and now a CCG by another eastern developer not available on PC-The forgotten platform.

I've always wanted both a DC and Marvel card game so I'll probably try this but damn Marvel seems kinda like a bunch of traitors to the west considering all things.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,741
    These sort of games have Thor square up against the Beast and lose. :)
    maskedweaselapexmyth
    Scot said:
    Yeah but lots of games do, and even the comics sometimes.  Par for the course? 
    Scot

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Has Marvel not already had enough card games? They couldn't use one of those forgotten games? So many good Marvel card games... but they lost me at Nexon.
    maskedweasel
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Oh god, RIP my wallet.
    maskedweaselSBFordScot
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,812
    edited May 2018
    Because that's what I wanted. Not another Ultimate Alliance or even a relaunched Marvel Heroes. No, I clearly wanted two shit mobile games, one of which is a fucking CCG. Great job.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Aeander said:

Because that's what I wanted. Not another Ultimate Alliance or even a relaunched Marvel Heroes. No, I clearly wanted two shit mobile games, one of which is a fucking CCG. Great job.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. There's a game called Avengers Project in the works right now. And we have Spider-Man on PS4 this year.
    maskedweasel
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Seems like anything thats Marvel is hot these days, well except for their comics.....
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    edited May 2018

Scot said:

Let us all not forget the horror that is Squirrel Girl...
    saltyd said:

Scot said:

I didn't want to bring that up...    the horror. 

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,875
    LilithM said:
    I accidentally read "the next big credit card game" instead. Well, considering it's Nexon and a mobile game it kinda makes sense.
     :D Good one I really think you had it right and the title should be changed on this topic.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,875
    saltyd said:

Scot said:

I played squirrel girl. :*

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

LilithM said:

Yep,exactly how i see the entire mobile market,low budget games asking for ridiculous amounts of money.
    I figure the FFXI mobile by Nexxon would be a no brainer,a can't miss ,easy win but with Nexxon and being mobile,those two terms mean likely won't care at all.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,741
    Scot said:
    Indeed, but as a comics fan you can get a bit tired of it, also in the comics themselves they at least come up with a hokey reason it happened. In games it just happens. :)