Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - Review in Progress - First Steps & Early Days - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,875
    kitarad said:
    Can you use a 12 button mouse for the keys  I mean can you remap keys ?
    No it doesn't appear that you can for keys they don't already have available for mapping.  In some cases you can remap them, and it says they are remapped but they aren't actually remapped.
    Seriously a game released now without remapping is really bad. Many people like to remap keys.
    YashaX

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,171
    kitarad said:
    kitarad said:
    Can you use a 12 button mouse for the keys  I mean can you remap keys ?
    No it doesn't appear that you can for keys they don't already have available for mapping.  In some cases you can remap them, and it says they are remapped but they aren't actually remapped.
    Seriously a game released now without remapping is really bad. Many people like to remap keys.
    I do too. I was able to remap some, but it seems like nonstandard buttons don't remap properly. Don't understand why. 

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,488

Currently Bless is in Early Access, as much as everyone believes it has released in other countries and should be out of a developmental state, it currently is not.

Well, they are charging to play and claiming no more wipes. So that's a launch. Sure, it's a soft launch but it's a launch nonetheless. Please review it as such and don't play softball.

That said, I've enjoyed my time in game. I haven't actually had any performance issues myself but I probably haven't put nearly as much time into it as you have. The single server/server locking BS split my guild up all over the place unfortunately. If they had come out with a list of 4 or 5 servers pre-launch, things would have been much less hectic. I don't think they really understand their NA audience but I guess time will tell.
    YashaXmaskedweasel
  • chukekle1chukekle1 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Just another MMO that will have its biggest playerbase when it officially launches and shrink to 1 server that has a med size population in less then a year, this game is nothing to write home about and is very generic, alot of other free games out already better then this.
  • WolfmeisterWolfmeister Member UncommonPosts: 50

berlight said:

They had millions of $$$$ and 2 years to develop the game to the west AKA fix the bugs. All the bugs are still there... The item dupe exploit already broke the economy on the first two days and they stated they are not going to wipe the servers. So GG.

"So GG?" What the f#$$ is that weak sh11 supposed to mean anyways?

We are the Founding Fathers in this virtual world in which we create. As such it seems we must do what our Founding Fathers had to do.. in order to let our fellow gamers have a fair shake.

• WolfmeisterWolfmeister Member UncommonPosts: 50

Who didn't see this feature coming though? 

MMORPG is predictable. All I need is some editors or associate editor to WTF my post to complete the cycle.

• No talk of DX9, Flash, performance issues.
    • No talk of ecosystem breaking exploits (I mean even Neowiz acknowledged them).
    • No talk of ridiculous localization errors and gaffes.

I'm just a negative nancy, and the person who wrote this is just a person innocently hobbying around. They haven't been on reddit, seen Emissary streams, looked at any of the forum posts on MMORPG.com.

Wait for the final review before getting all bent out of shape. This is just his "first impressions", based on what he's played. He does not, and should not, go elsewhere to form his opinion on the gameplay. But as you may have seen in plenty of other news posts, we're paying attention to the sh*tstorm surrounding the other issues. In short... stop being a dick just because you disagree with Steven. :D

If the first impression is cuter than the later on review you got it backwards.

I'm sorry I'm a "dick", but I was literally staking out the MMORPG initial meatball pitch to Bless Online and lo and behold...

You guys could turn Wolverines claws into plastic butter knives.

I had to look up what wolverine claws were. LOL.

I can say as a healthcare professional, I do not think I would suggest using those even if they WERE plastic!
    maskedweasel

We are the Founding Fathers in this virtual world in which we create. As such it seems we must do what our Founding Fathers had to do.. in order to let our fellow gamers have a fair shake.