Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dress to Impress - Armor Design from Concept to In-Game - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageDress to Impress - Armor Design from Concept to In-Game - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles News - The Conan Exiles site has been updated with a new developer blog that examines the design process behind the armors found in the game. One of the character artists spoke of the design process for the Lemurian Royal Gown from its conceptual phase through its implementation in the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• McJer84McJer84 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Reminds me of the disciple of khaine from warhammer.
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    This is Conan so... GIVE ME CLEAVAGE!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited May 2018
    This looks like the type of armor a magician would wear in a game. If only they added Spell casting from Age of Conan to this game. Worship a god and learn their spells. Learn new spells by upgrading their shrines. Master the spells by assigning a priest to that shrine to teach you.  Find more spell scrolls while exploring dungeons and other places. That would be great.

• malikhigh1978malikhigh1978 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Very Impressive. I hope the dev's just patch in Age of Conan classes, and call it good, lol!