Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cornered Rat Software Celebrating 17 Years with a New Team & Big Plans - WWII Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCornered Rat Software Celebrating 17 Years with a New Team & Big Plans - WWII Online - MMORPG.com

WWII Online News - Cornered Rat Software will soon be celebrating the 17th anniversary of World War II Online after originally releasing the game on June 6, 2001. Development continues for the venerable game with a new team, new goals and a robust development roadmap going forward.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Looks better then Battlefeild 5 right ?
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    UE4... tbh i don't think these huge games work well with that engine. Look at Post Scriptum for example, i had to run the game on lowest settings possible and i still couldn't get more then 30-40fps.

[Deleted User]
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • zacho56zacho56 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Will definitely start playing this once it begins using UE4. Graphics of this game are the only thing holding me back from playing it.
  • PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Being there from the start June 6th 2001 I can say that I've never been happier to see this game still running strong. I truly hope WW2OL 2.0 will bring this game back to the mainstream. GL Cornered Rat!
    [Deleted User]

I am the Cannon Fodder God

• RenantonRenanton Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I wish them the best. An awesome game still S! CR
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Will play it in a heartbeat. Loved this game and check it out from time to time.