Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The end game simply isn't there, fact or fiction?

13»

Comments

• OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751
    Kyleran said:

Star Citizen...well it may never actually reach a full launch state, its supporters don't seem to care too much if it ever does. ;)

WTF!

(sufficient reaction?)
    EponyxDamorScotmaskedweaselOctagon7711
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,877
    It actually kind of makes sense that they would have some content disabled until after the pre release. I still want the game, even with all this rampant negativity. I feel like this is one of those snowballs that happen in gaming occasionally where everything gets blown the hell out of proportion because of how many people are freaking out at one time.
    I agree.  I'm glad I waited and have no problem waiting for the game to get fixed up.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,122
    edited May 2018
    shassell said:
    Wife likes it. That's all that matters. She can log on easily enough and got the name she wanted. My quality of life has improved. The endless bleating has ceased. She played BDO after Zenimax butchered ESO and turned it into a console kiddie borefest where the online world just became PC wallpaper. Me, I shall wait for Pantheon.
    blaming the console version of a game because she didn't enjoy the game anymore, then go and pay for a broken unfinished game and likes it.

Your post has zero value. But hey at least she enjoys the broken unfinished game.