Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solak, Guardian of Lost Grove Arrives with Nifty AR Snapcode - Runescape - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageSolak, Guardian of Lost Grove Arrives with Nifty AR Snapcode - Runescape - MMORPG.com

Runescape News - RuneScape players have found that the game's biggest and toughest boss, Solak, Guardian of the Lost Grove, has made a return to the world he left behind millenia ago. Up to seven players can choose to take on this high-level, end-game boss. There are two ways to try to bring him down: In 2-player mode or group mode.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Cool to see they're still adding content for those folks!
    Panther2103

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Cool to see they're still adding content for those folks!

It's crazy how big the community still is for RS.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I actually downloaded it today, but am not sure the isometric thing will work for me.  Prefer the third person over the shoulder camera.  However, I may still put some time in to see where it goes.  The NXT client is much more visually appealing that the old school client or classic client that's shutting down.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I actually downloaded it today, but am not sure the isometric thing will work for me.  Prefer the third person over the shoulder camera.  However, I may still put some time in to see where it goes.  The NXT client is much more visually appealing that the old school client or classic client that's shutting down.

Yeah, the NXT client does look quite a bit better. I think the best part of the game is how open it is. If you haven't played it before, I would recommend doing the quests without guides (maybe check how many stats are required), they are extremely fun and not just go here kill this.
    MadFrenchie