Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - Tips for New Players - MMORPG.com

1235

Comments

  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,343
    Sephiroso said:
    Another game that looked promising down the tubes...This is why many of us don't get excited over the next great MMO....
    Looked promising? Really?
    Looked promising for thirsty people who did little to no research on the game. You tell them the game failed multiple times in the east and they say "so much has changed, Neowiz said they are changing things."
    simmihi
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,284
    I'd be outraged at something but I can't create a character on any server where anyone else I know is playing. Killing strangers won't be as fun. Any ding dong can do that. It's like watching red shirts die.

    I've heard great reports from people who've been playing having fun with monster taming and kill quests.

    This studio and publisher have given me the impression they don't know how to run an mmo. I have a feeling they're also feeling pressure to launch on timelines instead of milestones. They're putting it out whether it's ready or not.
    MrMelGibson
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

    traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration


  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 737
    Sephiroso said: 
    cheyane said:
    DMKano said:
    Ouch - 38% on Steam - mostly negative.

    NeoWiz might be out of options for Bless now - this is litterally the worst case scenario after failed launches, they couldn't afford another one


    Why release the game if this is the state it is in ?
    Pretty sure it's listed right at the bottom of the screenshot.  EARLY ACCESS GAME.

    Pretty sure the question should be, why buy something that isn't finished if you're expecting a finished product?
    I hope you're not seriously thinking massive changes and fixes are actually going to happen to this mess of a game do you? Early Access is only used as an excuse for a terrible game when it's actually in its first round of development > release. Not its 3rd.
    Comes with the model of games people want.  Which is basically free but some settle for b2p.  I prefer b2p with subscription just no cash shop but that's a thing of the past.

    Devs can make most of their cash off initial sales.  Why pay testers when they are willing to pay you.

    Moral of the story... Most of you have no or low morals.  Don't spend money until you know what you're buying... Or do but don't cry about it.. especially hours later if/when your expectations were not met.

  • DubbleFisterDubbleFister Member CommonPosts: 4

    BossDoc said:


    Darthturk said:

    Those 30 day items, arent founder items they are Premium items as in they come from the premium/subscription service which only lasts 30, 60 or 90 days.








    It states on the icon Standard Edition FOUNDER'S PACK: ITEMS






    Yes because founder pack comes with 30 day premium so you'll have to renew the sub to keep said items
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,936
    Sephiroso said: 
    cheyane said:
    DMKano said:
    Ouch - 38% on Steam - mostly negative.

    NeoWiz might be out of options for Bless now - this is litterally the worst case scenario after failed launches, they couldn't afford another one


    Why release the game if this is the state it is in ?
    Pretty sure it's listed right at the bottom of the screenshot.  EARLY ACCESS GAME.

    Pretty sure the question should be, why buy something that isn't finished if you're expecting a finished product?
    I hope you're not seriously thinking massive changes and fixes are actually going to happen to this mess of a game do you? Early Access is only used as an excuse for a terrible game when it's actually in its first round of development > release. Not its 3rd.
    Comes with the model of games people want.  Which is basically free but some settle for b2p.  I prefer b2p with subscription just no cash shop but that's a thing of the past.

    Devs can make most of their cash off initial sales.  Why pay testers when they are willing to pay you.

    Moral of the story... Most of you have no or low morals.  Don't spend money until you know what you're buying... Or do but don't cry about it.. especially hours later if/when your expectations were not met.
    It has nothing to do with morals.

    However, I do agree with your last statement "or do but don't cry about it".

    This should be the tagline for every player/gamer. It's just tiring and brings the hobby down.
    MrMelGibson
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 480
    edited May 2018
    Performance issues maybe to do with the client being dx9. Some newer video cards and drivers will not have much dx9 support because its so old. Older video cards may run this game better than a newer card.
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em
    So that means are not random? And did you watched EU/NA streamers? Or JP? As things might be different here .. 
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    edited May 2018
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em
    So that means are not random? And did you watched EU/NA streamers? Or JP? As things might be different here .. 
    Mostly watching Pohx, an emissary playing the NA version today. He'd get ported out of the dungeon, find another Turban within a few minutes(sometimes even seconds) and be back to grinding till he was ported out again.

    Really not exaggerating how easy it was for him to fill his inventory up with mats.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em
    So that means are not random? And did you watched EU/NA streamers? Or JP? As things might be different here .. 
    Mostly watching Pohx, an emissary playing the NA version today. He'd get ported out of the dungeon, find another Turban within a few minutes(sometimes even seconds) and be back to grinding till he was ported out again.

    Really not exaggerating how easy it was for him to fill his inventory up with mats.
    Well, tell me more, what zone is was? Got a link of his recorded Twitch video? Because that sounds easy , lol 
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em
    So that means are not random? And did you watched EU/NA streamers? Or JP? As things might be different here .. 
    Mostly watching Pohx, an emissary playing the NA version today. He'd get ported out of the dungeon, find another Turban within a few minutes(sometimes even seconds) and be back to grinding till he was ported out again.

    Really not exaggerating how easy it was for him to fill his inventory up with mats.
    Well, tell me more, what zone is was? Got a link of his recorded Twitch video? Because that sounds easy , lol 
    Sorry, i was mostly busy laughing at his chat. I don't know what specific area he was at. I remember it was a circular mountain but i know that's not much help. Oh yea, and some wyverns were there.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    @DMKano , HOW do you get Taming Scroll ?

    I mean I know with enchanting , but I got around 16 Stones after like 1+ hours , and to craft 1 Taming Scroll , you need 9 !!

    So is there any other way to get Taming Scrolls? 

    ( Maybe some tip and tricks? ;) Easy getting? ) :D
    Google  Turbans. Thats how people are easily farming the mats to make taming scrolls.
     You can enter the dungeon via 'Rand Brother Turban', who appears randomly in the fields of Bless.

    That's not easily farming .. 

    They spawn in set locations. You just go to those locations, channel hop till you find one. I've been watching streamers do it all day. Filling their inventories super easily. Just google where to find them and camp for em
    So that means are not random? And did you watched EU/NA streamers? Or JP? As things might be different here .. 
    Mostly watching Pohx, an emissary playing the NA version today. He'd get ported out of the dungeon, find another Turban within a few minutes(sometimes even seconds) and be back to grinding till he was ported out again.

    Really not exaggerating how easy it was for him to fill his inventory up with mats.
    Well, tell me more, what zone is was? Got a link of his recorded Twitch video? Because that sounds easy , lol 
    Sorry, i was mostly busy laughing at his chat. I don't know what specific area he was at. I remember it was a circular mountain but i know that's not much help. Oh yea, and some wyverns were there.
    Boo , you suck  :)
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    is this the one ? If yes, any idea at around what time it was ?
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    IceDark said:
    is this the one ? If yes, any idea at around what time it was ?
    Check out 6:46:00
    MrMelGibson

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    is this the one ? If yes, any idea at around what time it was ?
    Check out 6:46:00
    Oh! Thanks !! :)
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • shawnpatshawnpat Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Don't believe the ragers people, this game is a pleasant surprise, like a combination of all the best mmo's out there, some people just seem to think that the "perfect mmo" exists.... it doesn't... but Bless gives me all the things I like about an MMO in 1 game, and there are improvements to come. Maybe the fact that its not P2W and people cannot buy their way to success is the big turnoff for them, dunno, its probably that or people think that a first day or 2 of a launch is supposed to be flawless..... never seen that either...… either way, don't knock it till ya try it ;)
    Phry
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited May 2018
    Meanwhile in reality...


    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Meanwhile in reality...


    ..So ?
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,262
    edited May 2018




    Exactly what items will be account wide?


    So far, only currency is confirmed as "supposed to be account wide". No word on cash shop items and/or founder's items.

    Also, unless the tooltips are incorrect (which may be the case), the founder's items only last 30 days once claimed ...





    So for the $70 and $150 pack they get 2 permanent skins along with 2 temporary skins. You only get the 2 temporary skins because that's part of the Premium Membership, so every month you get a new temporary pet and mount skin with that. Only the higher tier Founders get the permanent skins, though. I got the $70 one and here's what I have:

    imageimage
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,262
    DMKano said:
    cheyane said:
    DMKano said:
    Ouch - 38% on Steam - mostly negative.

    NeoWiz might be out of options for Bless now - this is litterally the worst case scenario after failed launches, they couldn't afford another one


    Why release the game if this is the state it is in ?

    They are really huring for money after so many failed launches.

    The Steam release was their last chance.

    They blew it - western publishers warned NeoWiz to not rush this and they didnt listen
    But 800 of those reviews were troll reviews that Steam has since removed. The game is at "Mixed" right now which is what makes more sense.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,262
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:
    The mage combat rework is awful - whoever said that it's good, must have not played the mage in JP/Korean version.

    Seriously, zerk is the only class that has any kind of a flow with the new combo system - the mage is much worse in Steam version. The combo layout makes no sense at all for mage.


    It's crazy how some party buffs are buried behind combos too. You miss the 1st or 2nd attack no soup for you. You have to restart the tree.

    I also don't like that you can't customize what key your combo starters are. It's hard locked in as far as I know.

    Also why does it seem like only Zerkers have free aiming mode? Is there a setting I missed?

    Zerker is currently the only class that has action combat enabled; the others are "substandard" at the moment and were excluded from the game according to Neowiz.

    Why didn't NeoWiz announce this before they started selling packs - since action combat is a major draw for many people purchasing.

    BTW - this right here was the last straw for lots of my guildies who requested refund - they simply said that Bless didn't deliver what they advertised.

    Big Kudos to steam for refunding all the cash shop purchases in addition to packs - they are doing refunds right.
    I've noticed that the game has disappeared from any of the "top sellers" or "whats popular" sections of MMO, RPG, and Early Access, where at least two packs had previously been in the top for each one during the day.

    I'm guessing a ton of people refunded, but I really can't say I blame them at this point. Even I am getting a bit miffed that pretty much all of the "end game PvP" content is completely missing. Arenas, battlegrounds, honor, and ranking systems are all missing currently.
    Bless is currently the #2 top seller in all of Steam right now and the #1 top seller in the Massively Multiplayer and RPG categories. Also top of the "Trending" tab.
Sign In or Register to comment.