Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Faction Poll!

2»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,871
    Sovrath said:
    DMKano said:
    Union = Horde (also much better end game layout) - major PvP guilds going here

Heiron = Alliance (the forever underdog) - the noob alliance, the only reason to pick this is you like dogs and like to lose in PvP a lot

So Union is for people who need to have their game persona label them as a bad ass? A therapist would have a field day with this!
    You pretty much nailed it. Since we're both mmo vets, what does that tell us? When I was in the Navy our lead Petty Officers had a joke that noobs recognizing the right answer when told was good enough to pass the test. I'm not saying Union is going to steamroll and I'm choosing the winning faction because I see the writing on the wall...

<shhh>

I do like the premise of the role-play side of the factions too. Race on the brink of extinction, rightful heirs usurped, Thundercats!

Also Thundercats. I wanna be on the Thundercats faction and that's all there is too it.
    SovrathMrMelGibsonblueturtle13IceDark
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,112
    edited May 2018
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:
    DMKano said:

Heiron = Alliance (the forever underdog) - the noob alliance, the only reason to pick this is you like dogs and like to lose in PvP a lot

So Union is for people who need to have their game persona label them as a bad ass? A therapist would have a field day with this!
    You pretty much nailed it. Since we're both mmo vets, what does that tell us? When I was in the Navy our lead Petty Officers had a joke that noobs recognizing the right answer when told was good enough to pass the test. I'm not saying Union is going to steamroll and I'm choosing the winning faction because I see the writing on the wall...

<shhh>

I do like the premise of the role-play side of the factions too. Race on the brink of extinction, rightful heirs usurped, Thundercats!

Also Thundercats. I wanna be on the Thundercats faction and that's all there is too it.
    I can see your Panthro RP from a mile away. :sunglasses:
    Torval

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,021
    Torval said:
    Go Union!!

Humans - union as the rightful divine heirs vs the self-appointed imperialistic usurping bastards

Elves - union endangered elves fighting for their survival versus hedonistic layabouts that are bothered with guarding the sacred earth.

Furries - Thundercats over dog people any day!

lolies - whatever, it's a love 'em or hate 'em thing. I think there's something fun about killing edgy pros with a loli. It's what made fae so fun in EQ2 pvp - tiny floating death from above.

So you can see every Union race is better. I'll feel bad for killing you all, but it's something that must happen. Sorry @blueturtle13 :lol:
    You almost had it all right, except.. Dogs always beat Cats.  Especially cause the cats are like.. desert dwelling warlords and the dogs are like, werewolf noblemen.  Like Teen Wolf in Parliament. 
    I'm confused here, they both look exactly the same (cats) except their fur color?  Am I missing something?
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,021
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:
    DMKano said:

<shhh>

Me too man.  I hope we can convince Blueturtle to join us in Union lol.
    Torval
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,457
    Torval said:

I think that's probably reason enough. All to do now is to decide if you are team Cheetara or team Pumyra!

Related image Related image

TorvalMrMelGibsonrojoArcueid

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,662
    DMKano said:

My question is, are they going to faction lock after a certain amount of people on one side?  Cause if so, people might not have a choice right away.

Once one faction fills up (with characters) - they will lock it, so you won't be able to create a character there.

In otherwords - pick Union asap as it's going to fill first on all servers.

SovrathOctagon7711
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,662
    @maskedweasel That was a good read, ty!

Of course once i play the game that will reinforce whichever decision i make, but based on the information you provided i am more inclined towards Union. The Hieron sound like they are satisfied living in the status quo, not a fan of that.

I guess Hieron will be my secondary/alt faction and Union will be my main. I'll still play both.

That means you'll be playing on different servers (a single account cannot create characters in both factions on the same server).

MrMelGibsonrojoArcueid
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,257
    DMKano said:
    @maskedweasel That was a good read, ty!

Of course once i play the game that will reinforce whichever decision i make, but based on the information you provided i am more inclined towards Union. The Hieron sound like they are satisfied living in the status quo, not a fan of that.

I guess Hieron will be my secondary/alt faction and Union will be my main. I'll still play both.

That means you'll be playing on different servers (a single account cannot create characters in both factions on the same server).

Yeah that's the worst part of there only being 1 server at launch for each region. 

• SwampySackSwampySack Member UncommonPosts: 24
    always supporting the underdogs so heiron it is then
    MikehaSovrathMrMelGibson
    I usually do. I love being an underdog, because I'm not a terrible PvP type person, and all I want to do is play a puppyperson, but not until the mystic releases, so... I decided on Union.  But there's a 33.8 percent chance I'll choke at the character creation stage tomorrow and go Hieron. 
    MrMelGibson

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,968

I think I will do the same. 
    maskedweaselSwampySackSovrath
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Can anybody let me know which faction is the faction that the RP people are choosing so I know NOT to go to that.

You haven't felt disappointment until you innocently roll anything "unofficial RP" in an OWPVP game.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Can anybody let me know which faction is the faction that the RP people are choosing so I know NOT to go to that.

You haven't felt disappointment until you innocently roll anything "unofficial RP" in an OWPVP game.
    oo that's a tough one. I would imagine RP players would be Hieron. They feel very RP heavy to me...  unless.. y'know .. unless you count @Torval on Union RPing a Thundercat. :neutral:
    blueturtle13MrMelGibson

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,871

oo that's a tough one. I would imagine RP players would be Hieron. They feel very RP heavy to me...  unless.. y'know .. unless you count Torval on Union RPing a Thundercat. :neutral:
    Now, I'm not a Thundercat. I just want to be on their team. I'm whatever is going to kill people most efficiently and piss them off. If there is a min/max race then that one first, then whatever I think looks the coolest after that. Maybe a female aqua elf with perky pecs and call her Arthur Curry. :lol: :trollface:

I am rolling Union other character details TBA. FBK should roll Hieron. ;)
    MrMelGibsonmaskedweaselOctagon7711
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,096
    The Heroin team sounds like it will be where the party is at! Until it gets to a certain point . . .
    maskedweasel
    Go time soon.  I'm starting to feel like Union side will be faction locked before it gets out of headstart. 

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    Go time soon.  I'm starting to feel like Union side will be faction locked before it gets out of headstart. 
    yea im going herion cause thats where the guild is going
    maskedweasel
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,871
    edited May 2018
    This is going to be interesting even though I'm sitting this out.  I hope it goes without a hitch for you guys and gals, best of luck. :smile:

Why is this game listed as a single player also?

Countdown timer.
    https://bless-source.com/       

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey