Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Developer Interview - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imagePathfinder: Kingmaker Developer Interview - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

With Pathfinder: Kingmaker already in beta, the release of a brand new CRPG is surely imminent. After we dipped into Golarion for the first time, I had a chance to sit down and talk to Owlcat Games Creative Director, Alexander Mishulin, about the bringing this iconic table top game into the digital age.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• slowz2secretslowz2secret Member RarePosts: 400
    I want to play it!
    ZenJelly
  • WyrdsoulWyrdsoul Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited May 2018
    Now, this looks great :)
    ZenJelly
  • GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
    edited May 2018
    Not being critical... just trying to help. Rouges should be spelled rogues... :) Btw, nice article. I am really looking forward to this title.

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Can't wait.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Looks kinda cool.  I'll keep an eye on it.

• Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263
    I'm so disappointed they went to my.com. All my friends play Pathfinder for tabletop roleplay now since it's basically a more refined and expanded d&d 3.5 ruleset. But none of us will touch my.com after their client hacking fiasco back during revelation online's release that cost most of us a lot of time, money, and credit when our credit cards were all stolen from their client.

Was holding out on hope there would be enough backlash for them to go with someone else or self-publish. Like Neowiz is doing with Bless after people reacted to them publishing through Aeria Games initially.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Pathfinder has some deep customization and systems but it is to much like a 1995 game for me to get into it.
    This is why small developers will never provide a AAA game but instead trying to yet again cash in on a known IP.
    Like i said if this was around in 1995,then yeah i'd likely play it but not now as i have better go to games.
    I have not played a mmorpg since quitting Wow and right before that EQ2,not even my favorite FFXI in a little over a year,there is just nothing worthy of playing right now.I think if i did decide to get back into a mmorpg i would just dabble in FFXI.Point being that i see nothing in pathfinder to get me excited to get back into a mmorpg.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.